Women's Justin Bieber Someday Eau de Parfume 3 Piece Gift Set Plus uploaded by Vicky S.

BY SOMEDAY

With a pretty flower topped bottle that will appeal to females, justin bieber's someday has a sweet, fruity fragrance perfect for young women. young girls will love the fruity pear and berry top notes and jasmine floral center, and the vanilla and musk base notes last all day. this fragrance is a great scent to wear for every day, and the long-lasting perfume will last all day long. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so bad! My roommate loves JB so of course she has his scent and it stinks up the whole
Apartment
Kaci F.
One of my favorite perfume smells. I bought this last year and I still use it to this day. It smells amazing and it's in a cute bottle.
Monica N.
Recently purchased this for my niece and we both loved it. Made me want to go back and buy one for myself.
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a Justin Bieber fan but I have to admit that this perfume smells amazing. The scent is so good that I bought one.
Mandi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE!! Cannot go wrong with this scent. Perfect scent and I get lots of compliments! I have repurchased because it is very budget friendly.