Women's Justin Bieber Collector's Edition by Justin Bieber - 1 oz uploaded by Karen L.Women's Justin Bieber Collector's Edition by Justin Bieber - 1 oz uploaded by Briana R.

BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Exclusive only at target - justin bieber's fragrance is about being real - most importantly.â $1.00 of each purchase will be donated to pencil's for promise charity.â â it's also sexy.â justin bieber is the 4th fragrance by justin and it helps complete the fragrance story.â this fragrance is something justin will experience and discover with his fans.â going through this together.â â justin bieber 4 is very cool - taking it to the modern, pop art level.â the frosted bottle with solid white cap is an analogy of seeing through the core of a person and getting to the vulnerable side of justin.â the real justin.â the colorful... see more...

• Is the smell very strong? Do you like it and recommend it...1 Answers
Anna O.
Pinconning, MI
I highly recommend.
I don't find this to pricey at all. It's definitely worth it's price. The scent isn't to controlling. You get a great amount of product. I wear it everyday and get many compliments every where I go. Definitely his top perfume in my opinion.
Lauren S.
I've had this product for a while and it is good to wear on a day to day basis as it is a mild sweet scent and it comes in a larger bottle. it was a little pricey but definitely worth the money. i would recommend it to anyone!!!!!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
The perfume more delicious in the world! I love to use it for the day-to-day. it is a gentle fragrance and delicious! the packaging is practical and cute! <3
Tori J.
Hendersonville
This smells so good! I love Justin Bieber, I admire him so much. And it makes me smell amazing!
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Bit pricey for this perfume. I love the scent, but you are paying for the name.
Africa R.
I won this product on a contest and I completely love its scent. I've had two of Justin Bieber's perfumes before and I recommend all of them
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Aaaaaa que perfeição eu preciso disso na minha vida que frasco maravilhoso simplesmente estou apaixonada 😍😍😍
Helloisa S.
Nunca experimentei
Mas confesso tenho vontade
Com essa embalagem e frasco lindos
Tenho vontade experimentar
Anna P.
Athens
I love this perfume.I went to the store and tried it.Amazing.I didn't buy it though but it smells nice
Stephanie L.
Is the smell very strong? Do you like it and recommend it? What age group would it be for?