BY JUICY COUTURE

Smell beautiful all day with juicy couture. This women's fragrance has elegant notes of mandarin, watermelon, hyacinth, lily, caramel, wild rose and others that make it unique and striking without being overwhelming. This mature fragrance has a moderate strength that suits most casual situations, whether you are headed out with friends for a night at the movies or going to a baseball game with your child's little league team and family members.â see more...

Joanna E.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAD RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT BRAND IT WAS BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN LONG SINCE I HAVE OWNED A BOTTLE BUT NOT TO LONG AGO I WENT TO ULTA AND I WAS SMELLING THE PERFUMES AND BAM I HAD FOUND MY MOST FAVORITE SCENT EVER, I HAD TO PURCHASE 2 BOTTLES HONESTLY I WILL FOREVER LOVE THIS PERFUME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
It smells amazing! And reasonably price for a gift set! It's perfect for any woman in your life i love the way the scent lasts a long time
jenni w.
It smells amazing! And reasonably price for a gift set! It's perfect for any ladie in the family!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore anything Juicy Couture!!!! Especially, their perfume.... it smells wonderful, a little pricey but not too bad compared to other brands.
Amanda L.
St John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shower gel makes my skin silky smooth and smells great every time i get out of the shower. Its also a great price for the set.