Women's Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Spray - 1.3 oz uploaded by Margaux H.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy choo is an expression of the modern women's aura, the scent at once conveys strength and beauty, glamour and confidence. The bottle is an opulent jewel-colored venetian murano glass inspiring its faceted design. see more...

Margaux H.
Love this so much. I actually have the bigger size because the scent is so attractive. I always get compliments every time I wear this. So so so nice. It’s a sweeter scent but also romantic. Can’t go wrong with jimmy Choo
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I love this smell so much!!!!! My favorite in the world. JUST REALIZE THAT THIS ONE SMELLS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THE EAU DE PARFUME SPRAY!!!!! Don't make the mistake
And buy the wrong one!!! I highly recommend this
Jordan D.
Post Falls, ID
Great product! Has long lasting power. Beautiful packaging, would look wonderful on your vanity, or tray. You can purchase this at pretty much any department store like Macy's, or Nordstrom. Sometimes you can find gift sets on sale at places like T.J.Maxx. I haven't found a cheaper alternative to this scent. It is a very strong scent, that can be a good & a bad thing because since its strong you won't need very much but also it can at times be a little overwhelming. You're opinion. When buying perfume you might want to spend the extra dollars & buy the Eau De Perfume because it's better quality then Eau De Toilette. I would definitely tell ya to go give it a smell, or ask for a sample. May become your signature scent.
Yamlec C.
Love this perfume!! Different than any other perfume ever. It's spicy and exotic and just wonderful. Everybody stops when I have this on to ask what I'm wearing. I'm normally not a big fan of anything patchouli but this is spectacular.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
This is my FAVORITE I buy this all the time and everyone knows if they are going to get me a gift, that this is the gift of all gifts for me. its a must have if you don't have it. men love how it smells on a woman trust me
Ronnesha J.
Laurel, MD
This is a very different smell, I usually go for fruity floral scents but this was a step out of my usual scent. It has a very strong and powerful scent that I really enjoyed. It is definitely a womanly scent.
Sterling P.
This is my go to perfume. It's a mixture of a feminine scent but has Woody flavors as wells. I receive compliments whenever I wear it. The bottle is so cute too! Definitely recommend.
Carmen V.
Orlando, FL
LOVE IT. but its DEFINITELY out of my price range!!!!!! Thank god for gift because i got this as a gift and its my super fancy special-occasion fragrance!!!!
Caroline D.
Detroit, MI
Has been my favorite for years now.. totally worth the money and the time and energy to go pick it up.. husband is in love with the smell as well
Myra K.
My coworker loves this and always wear this.. and I cant get enough of it so I decide to get it for my self.. no regrets!!! its smells so good!!!
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
What does this smell like ?

back