1 Year, 10 issues - Women's Health Magazine features well-researched health features, results-oriented fitness and nutrition tips, down-to-earth fashion and beauty coverage, relevant advice on sex and relationships, sport and adventure ideas, and profiles of amazing women.

Do you like Women's health magazine more than Shape? If so, why?
Does anyone else find that the magazine has too much "fluff" in it?
Any good advice tips you have gotten from the magazine that you can share?.
Start your review of Women's Health!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I enjoy reading this magazine since it informs me of women that have the same things going on in their lives as I do and tells me of new healthier living. in reviews
Erica M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Women's Health uploaded by Erica M.
I used to be a magazine addict but have streamlined my subscriptions in recent years. Women’s Health is one of the few that have made the cut. I love the fitness articles, healthy recipes, and workouts. They cover tried and true healthy living practices while also being the first to report on health/fitness trends. Definitely, worth the subscription price. Highly recommend! :)
Giorgianna G.
Cleveland, OH
Great magazine for women with information and tips for leading a healthy lifestyle. it usually includes articles on fitness, health, recipes, etc...
Vanessa  G.
Great publication for everyone to read. There are plenty of editorials for everyone to enjoy regarding health, cosmetics, ready-to-wear clothings and more!
Charity S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Women's Health uploaded by Charity S.
Women's Health magazine has health news, workout articles, nutrition articles, weight loss tips and more. It is super informative and I always have a new healthy recipe to try out when my magazine is delivered.
Lidia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Women's Health and everything connected with it. This magazine as well as the male version, Men's Health, is the go-to for not only looking great but getting healthy!
Chelci C.
Modesto, CA
Great magazine. Great articles to read. Very informative articles. Always enjoy getting the magazine and having a moment to sit down and read.
Nicole L.
Corona, NY
I’m not a fan of books or magazines but this one has good content for women’s health and lifestyle
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
A good read. Covers all things health and fitness for women. A great publication for a general knowledge of what’s going on in the health world.
Cecilia  F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Es la más famosa. Pero no la compro me parece perdida de tiempo y gastar dinero inecesseoo
Victoria  J.
Columbia, SC
Women's Health uploaded by Victoria  J.
These magazines are great to read. Each issue includes a couple at-home workouts, healthier dinner options, beauty products, best rated workout clothing/shoes, and shares powerful women’s stories. I love hearing about all the challenges and accomplishments women experience from different women’s points of view.