HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionVitafusion
Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count (2 Bottles)

Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count (2 Bottles)

Vitafusion Womens supercharged multivitamins are specially designed to support the specific health needs of women. Made from a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors, these awesome-tasting gummies provide muscle, energy metabolism and immune support along with loads of antioxidant vitamins C & E and 5 high potency B vitamins.

Delicious natural flavors; Tasty and easy to take alternative to pills; Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy; Just two per day provides multivitamins and minerals women may need; Women's multi-vitamin and mineral formula in naturallly flavored gummies with up to 35 servings per bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count (2 Bottles)!
Brandy S.
Unionville, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I like these vitamins they are softer then the one day and taste better in my opinion. I needed more vitamins and these are helpful.
Mariela O.
1,027 reviews
Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count (2 Bottles) uploaded by Mariela O.
very good vitamins alludes with metabolism, and energy and its for the bones since they are multivitamins, they are a complete supplement, and the flavor is very rich with berries and does not leave any bad taste, very good indeed. [product:vitafusion®-women’s-multivitamin]
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like the way these taste in I don't get sick often so I think they do the trick for boosting my immune system there affordable for vitamins my kids eat them so that is also a win I take 2 every morning .in I am satisfied overall will continue to buy these.
Tiffany L.
Holdrege, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great taste and for the amount the price is spot on! I take these daily plus an immune support vitamin. Love this brand!
Emily L.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These vitamins are tasty for sure! That are convenient if you don’t like taking huge vitamin pills, but they do have a bit of sugar. One bottle is about 1 months worth and if you get them at Sam’s Club you’ll get them cheaper than at another store.
Nicollette R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great option for a multi vitamin!! It’s delicious and I’m finally in the routine of taking my vitamins every day. Definitely recommend it if you’re looking for an alternative option to a standard multi vitamin capsule
Meghan K.
Aberdeen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly don’t know if this vitamin is making a difference in my life but it sure tastes great!
Genesis S.
La guaira
Tienen un sabor rico, y me resulto favorable, son muy buenas y saben a gomitas de chucheria

Looking for your answer?