Women's Girlfriend by Justin Bieber Eau de Parfum - 0.5 oz uploaded by Selina C.

BY GIRLFRIEND

Congratulations to justin bieber for winning 2 fragrance foundation awards for his new fragrance justin bieber s girlfriend -- fragrance of the year and consumer choice award. girlfriend is the enticing new fragrance made to geet your heart racing as you experience that feeling of getting personal with justin. one spray and you will finally experience the exhilaration of holding on and never letting go. every touch, every breath - all capturede in a flirty new scent. see more...

Selina C.
Gardena, CA
Found this bad boy for 5.99 at a store called Falla Paderes near me & I could not not but it lol
I love his other perfume but don't know what it's called sorry so I thought I'd try it since it was cheap & it's a 15ml bottle.
I love it!
It lasts all day & have gotten compliments at work about it.
Love the unique packaging, too bulky tho to put in a purse which sucks.
But it's a good scent of you like floral& sweet scents!
Totally would recommend it.
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
Very happy to have tried this fine product! It goes on like silk on the skin, to pamper and hydrate it. The result is a younger, more supple looking complexion. I am afraid this is another "must-have," ladies, you will not regret it. recommend it definitely.

LEAR24938 Stephany D.
I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber but this perfume I love it! my mom brought me to Mexico a couple of years ago and since then I love, has a very strong and sweet aroma but fascinates me!
Ashley C.
I got this perfume a couple of years ago and i loved it! It smells great, and it would last majority of the day. I had to be careful not to put too much on though, it was strong for me whenever I did this. Overall, its a great perfume.
Gita S.
Lithgow, NSW
I loved this and I used it alot last year. I love the packagingredients and the purple and pink case. I think it's a perfect gift. it's not to hard to find and it smells great. I'd definitely buy it again.
Sarah G.
Not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I got this perfume a few years ago for Christmas, and it has a very nice scent. It is quite strong if you spray a lot, so I'd say one or two squirts would be enough. If you apply it to your wrists, the nap of your neck and your bust area, the perfume will stay on throughout the whole day and perhaps some of the night as well.
When i wear this, I get a lot of compliments on smelling nice.