Women's Fragrance 6-Pc. Coffret Set, Only at Macy's uploaded by S P.

BY MACY'S

Women's Fragrance 6-Pc. Coffret Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• I got this one from Macy's on black Friday.Yet I didn't ...1 Answers
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
Fragrances were perfectly sized however the packaging needs improvement. Price point is great to but the package is weak and makes the products inside cheap. The boxes need to be more sturdy and have more of a luxe look.
aaru S.
Love this set!! Buying it from last year during thanksgiving for gifting, everyone loves it and totally value for money.. only think which i did not like is its not a spary its just a bottle. Rest is great
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
This is an absolute steal on Black Friday! 15 bucks, yes please!! Great for gift giving or buying one just for you! Treat yo self!! Its regularly 30$ every year but they always have promotions for then both men and women! Great variety of scents! Another cool idea you can open the set and use as stocking stuffer or they are small enough you can find Christmas ornaments that can be filled! Just add a piece of garland and a perfume, boom Christmas made!
S P.
I thought to try this value pack and got it from macys on last year thanksgiving. The outer packaging looks really beautiful and the price is very reasonable. But I didn’t like it because the bottles are very small and specially I am very choosy about perfumes and its not my type. But its good if you want gift someone.
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Great Value!
I purchased two of the women's Fragrance 6-pc coffret set. One for me and another for my mom. 1st great value. They are bigger than the samples they give you at the department store. There great for your purse or a mini vacation when you don't want to take your big bottle. Disappointed they don't have a spray top. You can only dab it in.
Cassandra M.
Southaven , MS
Great deal on the gift sets. However, the are really small that is the con. Pro is that it’s a variety. Effective in the way of sampling before buying a full size bottle.
Sara L.
Love the variety. It's nice to a have a different smell every day. It's also so convenient stop just throw in your bag. You can keep one in each bag!
Olivia C.
Mom got this for me one year loved that I got to try multiple smell, actually ended up buying a full size bottle out of the variety
Louna G.
Yorba linda, CA
I got this set of perfumes and i love it i think they’re really good to put in ur bag and they all smell so good
S P.
I got this one from Macy's on black Friday.Yet I didn't see any review.Is anybody tried this one.Please let me know.TIA