Women's Fragrance 6-Pc. Coffret Set, Only at Macy's

by Macy's

Women's Fragrance 6-Pc. Coffret Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

I got this one from Macy's on black Friday.Yet I didn't see any review.Is anybody tried this one.Please let me know.TIA
Start your review of Women's Fragrance 6-Pc. Coffret Set, Only at Macy's!
How would you rate this product?
State College, PA
Got this as a Christmas present but wasn’t crazy about the smells. The designs were cool but I don’t like that it’s not a spray bottle. They were all just open with little holes and that would be hard to utilize
Cranston, RI
Fragrances were perfectly sized however the packaging needs improvement. Price point is great to but the package is weak and makes the products inside cheap. The boxes need to be more sturdy and have more of a luxe look.
Texas
This is the best way to purchase in making sure you like before you buy the big bottles at least for me this how I feel plus I like having the smaller sizes in my purse the last few months has been Delightfully smelling nice and sweet I recommend this products.
This is a great gift idea if you have a lot of people you need to buy a present for. You easily put these in little gift bags to make them seem more valuable. The scents in this package though were not my favorite, some scents just seemed a little to mature for me.
Love this set!! Buying it from last year during thanksgiving for gifting, everyone loves it and totally value for money.. only think which i did not like is its not a spary its just a bottle. Rest is great
Gorham, ME
Around last Christmas time I got a really good deal on Macy's online on a conference women's designer fragrance at $15 and it has philosophy amazing, a Katy Perry I think, of Versace yellow diamonds Maybe
Love shopping at Macy’s! This store carries about everything anyone needs. Specifically I love their fragrance sets. Whenever I go to the Macy’s store the employees working behind the fragrance section are so helpful and kind
Perkasie, PA
This is an absolute steal on Black Friday! 15 bucks, yes please!! Great for gift giving or buying one just for you! Treat yo self!! Its regularly 30$ every year but they always have promotions for then both men and women! Great variety of scents! Another cool idea you can open the set and use as stocking stuffer or they are small enough you can find Christmas ornaments that can be filled! Just add a piece of garland and a perfume, boom Christmas made!
Latta, SC
Great Value! I purchased two of the women's Fragrance 6-pc coffret set. One for me and another for my mom. 1st great value. They are bigger than the samples they give you at the department store. There great for your purse or a mini vacation when you don't want to take your big bottle. Disappointed they don't have a spray top. You can only dab it in.
Houston
Very small bottles but I like that you get a great variety to be able to try multiple perfumes without committing to just one. They are an affordable price. The Donna Karen One is the cleanest freshest smelling perfume!