BY JIMMY CHOO

Launched by the design house of jimmy choo in the year 2013. This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of strawberry, tangerine, pink pepper, white floral, tuberose, jasmine, white lily, heliotrope, and blond wood. see more...

Grisury C.
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Godness I love this perfume, I can apply one single spray and I always get noticed and complimented on my fragrance. Another big plus is that if you spray it on a jacket or wear a jacket when you have the perfume on the perfume stays penetrated on that clothing item.

The scent truly lasts all day thumbs up for Jimmy Choo!
Crystal Lyn P.
Crystal Lyn P.
Portland, OR
I own three Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum and I absolutely love them. I am a collector of all sorts and recommend Jimmy Choo in general. This particular scent is best suited for the spring/summer day and it has a citrusy and floral scent. it is very complimenting on a woman. :)
Patrice W.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
This smells absolutely amazing!! I have gotten so many compliments on how this perfume smells. It's a perfume that doesn't fade throughout the day...it stays on all day long.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
Overall I like this perfume, although I think that it smells better on my clothes than on my skin. My girlfriend is the one that talk into buying it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Yorba Linda, CA
A stronger scent, but I enjoy to use it to change things up. Love the bottle. How can one not like Jimmy Choo...
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
London
I love this perfume and I definitely think it is not meant for a day to day scent but more for those nights out! It's not as strong as some of the perfumes I have but it definitely is among my top 10 for going out perfumes
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Really love this perfume, I've re-purchased this at least 3 times already, makes as a great gift as well
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Ireland
I received this as a present from a friend and I adored it, it is a beautiful perfume