BY JIMMY CHOO

Anticipation. Excitement. The cool rush of power a woman feels when dressed in a pair of sexy shoes. introducing flash, the 2nd fragrance from jimmy choo. evoking a sophisticated, urban woman who is provocative, rebellious, and magnetic, this floral eau de parfum is efferevescent and sensual. embodying the thrill of red carpet and glamour of dressing up. it's the latest must-have accessory for the jimmy choo woman. see more...

Capri G.
Capri G.
Owasso, OK
Oh. My. God. Where would I be without this? It has such a beautiful, floral, elegant scent to it, which is perfect for a night out with the gals. Whether you're popping your booty in the club or having coffee with your friends, it'll last you all day and night. This is my second time using this product and it is my new signature fragrance. And to top everything off, isn't the bottle and packaging so cute? You can get it at Macy's, or Walmart, whichever is closest to you. It's somewhat pricey but not too bad for name brand. I know it's $42 at Walmart, not sure about Macy's. But I definitely think if you love a floral scent this is for you!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I LOVE this perfume. A friend gifted me this perfume and I wore it non-stop. The scent is amazing. I rarely finish an entire perfume bottle but this has been the only exception. The scent is long lasting. I would get asked what perfume I was wearing and this perfume was always the answer.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
my new favorite scent - has some amber notes with kind of a masculine undertone - not over powering scent and it lasts practically all day compared to other ones i've used. got a steal online from zulily and it was an overall great purchase! considering it my "fall" scent.
B. H.
B. H.
The bottle is definitely flashy lol no pun intended to the name. The fragrance itself is glamorous. It's a sweet floral but has a spice to it without being too much, it's long lasting and is perfect for anytime wear. It truly is a beautiful fragrance
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
Received this as a gift maybe two Christmases ago. I adore the packaging, it's really cute. However the scent itself I don't care for at all. It's VERY strong and I'm more of a sweet scent person. It's still a nice perfume
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It's stays all day and the smell is incredible!!! I always get lots of compliments when wearing this perfume and beg my husband to get it for me every Christmas!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not purchased this...yet! I definitely have to. I smelled this on a female and I never do this, but I had to ask what she was wearing!
Vann E.
Vann E.
I'm usually not a fan of floral scent but this one has me hooked! It lasts all day and for around 40 bucks it can't be beat.
Natassaj T.
Natassaj T.
💓💓💓 I've bought this parfum twice! Such a nice scent not overpowering and stays with you all day. Sexy and attractive!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
On Gosh what to say...
It's Jimmy Choo

Who doesn't love Jimmy Choo.

A must own for sure. Smells great. Long lasting!
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
debra b.
debra b.
Does awesome smelling perfume come in a gift set u would really love to have a lotion with the perfume