Women's Fashion Reading Glasses Readers +200 Clear Faux Tortoise

Women's Fashion Reading Glasses Readers +2.00 Clear Faux Tortoise

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Fashion Reading Glasses Readers +2.00 Clear Faux Tortoise!
How would you rate this product?
Becky S.
1,636 reviews
My eyes have apparently reached a age where reading glasses are a necessity at times. After buying expensive pairs and having them stolen or broken I decided to try a few pair from the Dollar Store. I am hooked. I have dozens of shades and strengths stored in my desk, purse and even keep new ones behind the bar for patrons who have left theirs at home. They come in a variety of cklours/patterns and now some claim to block up to 40% blue light sources. It is important to try them first as the cheap product can be faulty and a curved lens can be worse for the eyes. Also do not where these when not reading as it is not healthy and can cause problems like headaches or dizzziness.

Looking for your answer?