Women's Fantasy by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum - 0.25 oz uploaded by Barbara L.Women's Fantasy by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum - 0.25 oz uploaded by Barbara L.

BY FANTASY

A magic love potion of sweet templation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. enchantment. the story begins with an enticing mix of lush red lychee, golden quince and exotic kiwi. chase. a playful tease, laced with a yummy cupcake accord, jamsine petals nad sexy white chocolate orchid. captivate. at the end, a spell is cast with a surprising finish of creamy musk, enchanted orris root and sensual woods. see more...

holly W.
New Castle, PA
If you like cotton candy, sweet smell than this is the one for you. it's just a "meh" for me. Not really how I'd want to smell and doesn't seem to go well with my body chemistry. than again, i've smelled this on other people and it smelled great....so, I don't know. To me, i think you know if it'll smell good on you or not. It's one of those kinds of scents....
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
I love this perfum, I'm using since my 17 years old and I cannot change. I buy one per quarter! It is my favorite! Good price, and not so strong, for use everyday! I also use the Midnight, are the best!
Jennifer O.
Fantasy by Britney Spears has been my "go to" fragrance for many years now. It is not overpowering, yet it does have a simply stunning scent. I just adore it!
Amy S.
My holy grail perfume. The scent if light and sweet and just goes with my body chemistry perfectly. Whenever someone else is wearing it and i like what I smell, I ask what they're wearing and it's often this perfume
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
This was given to me as a gift about a year and it is still sitting on vanity untouched...definitely one of my least favorite perfumes. There are way more beautiful and fun perfumes out there to try. I should have sold mine. I don't recommend it. Now that I think about it I guess it just wasn't for my body chemistry!