Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Nina P.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
I bought this for the first time as a gift for my friend who loved Gaga and who told me that this fragrance smells amazing. I decided to give it a try and bought it as a gift set. Best purchase ever. He was not lying!
Khatzaenyia Z.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
Product sprays on black but don't be alarmed, it fades pretty quickly, even on white! Honestly there is nothing super unique about this scent, but it is delicious, and I like the bottle and that it's black and feels somewhat fruity with a slight hint or floral.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This scent is okay. I honestly prefer scents that are a bit sweeter and have kind of like a cupcakey but sophisticated like smell like the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. This perfume kind of smells a little like cough medicine at first spray but then it fades to an odd honey, floral scent. I don't know. It's alright. I didn't spend much for it so it wasn't too much of a downer. I still think it's okay when it fades a little bit more but it's not something that I'll probably use all the time.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Normally I can't stand celebrity perfumes as the seem to all stink to me. But this one is really nice I really like its smell. It also does not give me a headache like some perfumes do.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
This smells amazing!! I love everything about it..the scent and the bottle! I didn't know how well I would like it, but I was very surprised! I received it as a sample and bought a bottle last week and got it on Monday and was so excited to get the mail!! Great buy!!
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely Love this perfume, it's so unique and smells lovely. The scent is not too overwhelming and sticks around all day. Would recommend to everyone, great price. One of my favorite perfumes!!!
Eldar O.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
I am biggest lady gaga fan ever ! When this perfume came out I bought it.It smells really amazing.I got it for my mom and she loved it
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance, I wear it almost every day. it has a very nice scent that isnt too overpowering but is still enough so that others know you are wearing a perfume. I love the idea of the black fragrance. I have probably went through 5 bottles since it launched.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I really love this perfume. Its not that expensive and it smells beautiful to me. Fruity, vanilla, dark musky, grapes. Its strange, I can't put my finger on it but I have to keep buying it. Its gorgeous and the bottle is really funky. The perfume is black but does not stain clothes.