Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#950 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Clearfield , UT

I bought this for a very good price without smelling it first. I was not disappointed, but rather surprised by how different it smelled than most fragrances. It is not smell sweet and fruity, it smelled more like a cologne or foreign perfume with a hint of some fruity smell.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA

This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL

I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

I really love this perfume. Its not that expensive and it smells beautiful to me. Fruity, vanilla, dark musky, grapes. Its strange, I can't put my finger on it but I have to keep buying it. Its gorgeous and the bottle is really funky. The perfume is black but does not stain clothes.
Tina C.
Tina C.

Love lady gaga and her perfume. Not sure how to describe it but it fits her perfectly. I Love the bottle the fragrance had good staying power would recommend it to anyone . I did not find it a sweet scent at all. I think the price is reasonable
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading

I absolutely Love this perfume, it's so unique and smells lovely. The scent is not too overwhelming and sticks around all day. Would recommend to everyone, great price. One of my favorite perfumes!!!
Eldar O.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo

I am biggest lady gaga fan ever ! When this perfume came out I bought it.It smells really amazing.I got it for my mom and she loved it
Madison  Z.
Madison Z.

This does smell good but it does spray on black so I wouldn't recommend to wear this with white.