Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#985 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My mother bought this for me as an early Christmas present a few years ago, and I absolutely fell in love! At the time it came with a rollerball fragrance, a pair of sunglasses, and a Lady Gaga poster.
The first sniff of this scent and I fell in love! I've bought another 2 bottles since, and I carry it around all the time. Definitely a staple for a girl who loves to smell devine!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Hood, TX

This is the only perfume (celebrity, high end, drug store, etc.) that I have ever loved. Fame has a beautiful scent that isn't really strong or overpoweringly sweet/flowery/feminine, and honestly I can't really describe what it DOES smell like. It's very unique. This is something I would (and do) definitely go out of my way to purchase. It sprays on completely clear.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH

This smells amazing!! I love everything about it..the scent and the bottle! I didn't know how well I would like it, but I was very surprised! I received it as a sample and bought a bottle last week and got it on Monday and was so excited to get the mail!! Great buy!!
Khatzaenyia Z.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS

Product sprays on black but don't be alarmed, it fades pretty quickly, even on white! Honestly there is nothing super unique about this scent, but it is delicious, and I like the bottle and that it's black and feels somewhat fruity with a slight hint or floral.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

One of my staple scents that I can't be without. This is by no means a light scent so if you like light scents this one isn't for you. If you love to make a statement, you need a bottle of this. I keep 2 at all times!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA

I bought this for the first time as a gift for my friend who loved Gaga and who told me that this fragrance smells amazing. I decided to give it a try and bought it as a gift set. Best purchase ever. He was not lying!
Marie S.
Marie S.

Normally I can't stand celebrity perfumes as the seem to all stink to me. But this one is really nice I really like its smell. It also does not give me a headache like some perfumes do.
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL

This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me

Join Now