Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I just got this and i love the scent of this perfume but i recommend not using it on white clothes because it is black but it looks really cool it looks like a potion
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
I bought this for the first time as a gift for my friend who loved Gaga and who told me that this fragrance smells amazing. I decided to give it a try and bought it as a gift set. Best purchase ever. He was not lying!
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!
Lauren T.
I love the smell of this perfume. I think it is awesome that it is black, but like another reviewer said, I wouldn't spray it while wearing white
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
I was sceptical buying this perfume as I am with most celebrity fragrances. The scent is sweet. It's a long lasting perfume. I have gone on to buy another bottle when I ran out. The bottle is very pretty and the liquid is black but sprays clear. Far from being a gimmick that doesn't work, this is a really nice long lasting scent. If you like sweet scents, I would recommend this to you.
Gemma B.
taree
I’ve tried many perfumes in my day and this is my favourite so far.
I’ve never smelled anything like it.
I really like it because it’s such a unique bottle and bottle top that it comes with.
I definitely recommendâś…
Amanda S.
cheadle heath, Stockport
First things first; I don't get why this is being described as a fruity/floral on most sites - FAME is definitely something that I would describe as a floriental fragrance. On me there is only the tiniest hint of apricot, but it so short lived that it doesn't really make an lasting impression on me. I think some people may be confusing the rich honey accord as apricot, grape or similar.

The belladonna and other florals develop almost as quickly as the honey on me, which evens out the sweet honey with the dark floral notes. FAME was a tricky perfume to review, as the floral center to it seems a bit different every time I wear it and try to jot a few thoughts on it down; sometimes it seems powdered, and sometimes everything seems spicier, thanks to the orchid. The listed belladonna, jasmine and orchid are the most developed floral notes but, overall, the floral heart to FAME is similar to Illamasqua Freak.

After about an hour or so a lingering sense of liquorice starts to carry through the floral notes, so maybe there's some anise in the mix too? Around this time the florals gradually deepen and become peppery, thanks to the saffron. As the floral notes gradually settle into the background a note of patchouli begins to develop, giving the fragrance a 'dirty' feel and enhancing the spicy notes. I'm not sure which individual spice notes are used in the incense accord, but FAME slowly becomes darker, and as the lingering honey fades, slightly smoky - some wood accords in here too?

Official scent notes: Belladonna, incense, honey drops, saffron, apricot, jasmine, tiger orchid.

Many people seem to be disappointed by how 'normal' FAME is, but you have to remember that it is one of Coty's celebrity ranges; it is in a lower price bracket and has to appeal to as many people, on a international scale, as possible. Baring these limitations in mind, I'm very happy with my bottle of FAME; it is a bit different from the usual celeb fragrance releases, but it is still easy to wear, with mass appeal.

Whilst FAME does go close to the skin after a couple of hours, I still catch lingering wisps throughout the day. When I wore it to bed, it was still detectable on my skin the next day. No: FAME doesn't stain skin or clothes. I've even sprayed it directly onto a white t shirt and the liquid does indeed spray clear, despite being black in the bottle.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I really love this perfume. Its not that expensive and it smells beautiful to me. Fruity, vanilla, dark musky, grapes. Its strange, I can't put my finger on it but I have to keep buying it. Its gorgeous and the bottle is really funky. The perfume is black but does not stain clothes.