Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#900 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My mother bought this for me as an early Christmas present a few years ago, and I absolutely fell in love! At the time it came with a rollerball fragrance, a pair of sunglasses, and a Lady Gaga poster.
The first sniff of this scent and I fell in love! I've bought another 2 bottles since, and I carry it around all the time. Definitely a staple for a girl who loves to smell devine!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH

This smells amazing!! I love everything about it..the scent and the bottle! I didn't know how well I would like it, but I was very surprised! I received it as a sample and bought a bottle last week and got it on Monday and was so excited to get the mail!! Great buy!!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL

This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

Fame smells delicious! I love this perfume. The only thing I wish, is that it acted like more of a perfume and less of a body mist. The fragrance is gone within the hour.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

I just got this and i love the scent of this perfume but i recommend not using it on white clothes because it is black but it looks really cool it looks like a potion
Erica S.
Erica S.

I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Clearfield, UT

I bought this for a very good price without smelling it first. I was not disappointed, but rather surprised by how different it smelled than most fragrances. It is not smell sweet and fruity, it smelled more like a cologne or foreign perfume with a hint of some fruity smell.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA

My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas, at first it was a bit strong and gave me a headache. After I got used to it, I loved it! The scent lasted and I was always complemented on it.
Selena A.
Selena A.
Woodlake, CA

This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!

Join Now