Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume. I think it is awesome that it is black, but like another reviewer said, I wouldn't spray it while wearing white
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
I just got this and i love the scent of this perfume but i recommend not using it on white clothes because it is black but it looks really cool it looks like a potion
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only perfume (celebrity, high end, drug store, etc.) that I have ever loved. Fame has a beautiful scent that isn't really strong or overpoweringly sweet/flowery/feminine, and honestly I can't really describe what it DOES smell like. It's very unique. This is something I would (and do) definitely go out of my way to purchase. It sprays on completely clear.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Fame smells delicious! I love this perfume. The only thing I wish, is that it acted like more of a perfume and less of a body mist. The fragrance is gone within the hour.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas, at first it was a bit strong and gave me a headache. After I got used to it, I loved it! The scent lasted and I was always complemented on it.