Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#1071 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I love the smell of this perfume. I think it is awesome that it is black, but like another reviewer said, I wouldn't spray it while wearing white
Eldar O.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo

I am biggest lady gaga fan ever ! When this perfume came out I bought it.It smells really amazing.I got it for my mom and she loved it
Khatzaenyia Z.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS

Product sprays on black but don't be alarmed, it fades pretty quickly, even on white! Honestly there is nothing super unique about this scent, but it is delicious, and I like the bottle and that it's black and feels somewhat fruity with a slight hint or floral.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA

I bought this for the first time as a gift for my friend who loved Gaga and who told me that this fragrance smells amazing. I decided to give it a try and bought it as a gift set. Best purchase ever. He was not lying!
Madison  Z.
Madison Z.

This does smell good but it does spray on black so I wouldn't recommend to wear this with white.
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL

I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My mother bought this for me as an early Christmas present a few years ago, and I absolutely fell in love! At the time it came with a rollerball fragrance, a pair of sunglasses, and a Lady Gaga poster.
The first sniff of this scent and I fell in love! I've bought another 2 bottles since, and I carry it around all the time. Definitely a staple for a girl who loves to smell devine!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

One of my staple scents that I can't be without. This is by no means a light scent so if you like light scents this one isn't for you. If you love to make a statement, you need a bottle of this. I keep 2 at all times!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.

Join Now