Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#917 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL

This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH

This smells amazing!! I love everything about it..the scent and the bottle! I didn't know how well I would like it, but I was very surprised! I received it as a sample and bought a bottle last week and got it on Monday and was so excited to get the mail!! Great buy!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Hood, TX

This is the only perfume (celebrity, high end, drug store, etc.) that I have ever loved. Fame has a beautiful scent that isn't really strong or overpoweringly sweet/flowery/feminine, and honestly I can't really describe what it DOES smell like. It's very unique. This is something I would (and do) definitely go out of my way to purchase. It sprays on completely clear.
Marie S.
Marie S.

Normally I can't stand celebrity perfumes as the seem to all stink to me. But this one is really nice I really like its smell. It also does not give me a headache like some perfumes do.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA

This scent is okay. I honestly prefer scents that are a bit sweeter and have kind of like a cupcakey but sophisticated like smell like the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. This perfume kind of smells a little like cough medicine at first spray but then it fades to an odd honey, floral scent. I don't know. It's alright. I didn't spend much for it so it wasn't too much of a downer. I still think it's okay when it fades a little bit more but it's not something that I'll probably use all the time.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS

Product sprays on black but don't be alarmed, it fades pretty quickly, even on white! Honestly there is nothing super unique about this scent, but it is delicious, and I like the bottle and that it's black and feels somewhat fruity with a slight hint or floral.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA

I bought this for the first time as a gift for my friend who loved Gaga and who told me that this fragrance smells amazing. I decided to give it a try and bought it as a gift set. Best purchase ever. He was not lying!
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY

Huge Lady Gaga fan! Had to have this right away! I love the scent, but one spray is enough, anything more is overpowering and strong!
Erica S.
Erica S.

I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

Lady GaGa is my idol, so of course when she came out with this perfume I went and got it right away! I love the smell, it's a very different smell, sweet but not fruity sweet. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the price.

Join Now