Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Amelia L.
If you're looking for a sweet, flowery perfume, don't get this. The scent is pretty powerful and kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would wear. Don't get me wrong, though, I really enjoy it. But, if you're looking for something thing that's super original and new, don't get this.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
This smells amazing!! I love everything about it..the scent and the bottle! I didn't know how well I would like it, but I was very surprised! I received it as a sample and bought a bottle last week and got it on Monday and was so excited to get the mail!! Great buy!!
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the first time I smelled this I *knew* it would become a signature scent for me. The scent is sexy but not slutty, sweet but not candy. I love how it changes subtly during the day as well. Plus .. GaGa... :)
Melony L.
This scent really confused me at. I liked the smell when I smelled it on other, but when I sprayed it on myself not so much. It takes about 30 minutes to really soak in and smell decent. I don't think I'd go out, and buy it ( I received mine as a gift ) but it is okay.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas, at first it was a bit strong and gave me a headache. After I got used to it, I loved it! The scent lasted and I was always complemented on it.
Marie S.
Normally I can't stand celebrity perfumes as the seem to all stink to me. But this one is really nice I really like its smell. It also does not give me a headache like some perfumes do.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it... It smells like a more sophisticated version of Viva la Juicy. Plus it's fun to tell people that the smell is mainly belladonna, the poison, so tread carefully!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Fame smells delicious! I love this perfume. The only thing I wish, is that it acted like more of a perfume and less of a body mist. The fragrance is gone within the hour.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
I just got this and i love the scent of this perfume but i recommend not using it on white clothes because it is black but it looks really cool it looks like a potion
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!