Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume. I think it is awesome that it is black, but like another reviewer said, I wouldn't spray it while wearing white
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only perfume (celebrity, high end, drug store, etc.) that I have ever loved. Fame has a beautiful scent that isn't really strong or overpoweringly sweet/flowery/feminine, and honestly I can't really describe what it DOES smell like. It's very unique. This is something I would (and do) definitely go out of my way to purchase. It sprays on completely clear.
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake villa , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets points for originality for the bottle design and color. However, I hated the smell! It just smelled gross to me
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Fame smells delicious! I love this perfume. The only thing I wish, is that it acted like more of a perfume and less of a body mist. The fragrance is gone within the hour.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca
I just got this and i love the scent of this perfume but i recommend not using it on white clothes because it is black but it looks really cool it looks like a potion
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Clearfield , UT
I bought this for a very good price without smelling it first. I was not disappointed, but rather surprised by how different it smelled than most fragrances. It is not smell sweet and fruity, it smelled more like a cologne or foreign perfume with a hint of some fruity smell.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas, at first it was a bit strong and gave me a headache. After I got used to it, I loved it! The scent lasted and I was always complemented on it.
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
This has got to be one of my favorite perfumes yet. Its my go to spray. I love the smell and this one of those that doesn't have a lot of alcohol . I Love It!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!