Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Buy on Target*
Angie E.
Angie E.
York, PA
I had received a sample size in a Walmart subscription box and fell in love with it so much that I had to buy a full size bottle! It's the right combination of floral and spice and smells amazing even six hours later. It has been my go to perfume for the last six months; which is how long I've had this one ounce bottle! I'll definitely be repurchasing it for years to come.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I absolutely love this perfume. I think it is so unique because its actually black and not just the bottle and i find that it isn't overwhelming and sticks around for a long time. This is my favorite perfume and when i found it on a discount i had to get several and I'm still afraid of when i run out!
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Loved this packaging. The black potion-like liquid is so Gaga...lol! The smell is really nice and it stays for awhile on your clothes. The price point is rather  inexpensive for the perfume. But i am not complaining about that...lol!I wore this and eventually bought one for mom and my daughter. I purchased mines of Marshalls for about $10-$20. A Steal!  It's a YES For me; BUY!
Madi K.
Madi K.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume on sale & I don't regret it! It is a really fun and interesting bottle. It has a scent that is musky and floral-y to me- i struggle to pick up certain notes. It's strong at first but doesn't stay on as long as some more expensive perfumes.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas last year, and I love it . The scent lasts all day, and it smells so high end, yet good for any age.
The actual scent of it is pretty indescribable, it's not overly floral not musky
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
pharr, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sexy and captivating. I cast spells when I wear it. It smells so amazing. I get compliments all the time. usually I don't repeat fragrances buy this one is a must have in your collection.
Melony L.
Melony L.
This scent really confused me at. I liked the smell when I smelled it on other, but when I sprayed it on myself not so much. It takes about 30 minutes to really soak in and smell decent. I don't think I'd go out, and buy it ( I received mine as a gift ) but it is okay.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
If you're looking for a sweet, flowery perfume, don't get this. The scent is pretty powerful and kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would wear. Don't get me wrong, though, I really enjoy it. But, if you're looking for something thing that's super original and new, don't get this.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the first time I smelled this I *knew* it would become a signature scent for me. The scent is sexy but not slutty, sweet but not candy. I love how it changes subtly during the day as well. Plus .. GaGa... :)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
I like it... It smells like a more sophisticated version of Viva la Juicy. Plus it's fun to tell people that the smell is mainly belladonna, the poison, so tread carefully!