Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Eldar O.Women's Fame by Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Anna G.

BY LADY GAGA

The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne. see more...

Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL
I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!
Chanel G.
I Loved this packaging. The black potion-like liquid is so Gaga...lol! The smell is really nice and it stays for awhile on your clothes. The price point is rather  inexpensive for the perfume. But i am not complaining about that...lol!I wore this and eventually bought one for mom and my daughter. I purchased mines of Marshalls for about $10-$20. A Steal!  It's a YES For me; BUY!
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
I got this perfume on sale & I don't regret it! It is a really fun and interesting bottle. It has a scent that is musky and floral-y to me- i struggle to pick up certain notes. It's strong at first but doesn't stay on as long as some more expensive perfumes.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
I got this for Christmas last year, and I love it . The scent lasts all day, and it smells so high end, yet good for any age.
The actual scent of it is pretty indescribable, it's not overly floral not musky
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
So sexy and captivating. I cast spells when I wear it. It smells so amazing. I get compliments all the time. usually I don't repeat fragrances buy this one is a must have in your collection.
Angie E.
York, PA
I had received a sample size in a Walmart subscription box and fell in love with it so much that I had to buy a full size bottle! It's the right combination of floral and spice and smells amazing even six hours later. It has been my go to perfume for the last six months; which is how long I've had this one ounce bottle! I'll definitely be repurchasing it for years to come.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This scent is okay. I honestly prefer scents that are a bit sweeter and have kind of like a cupcakey but sophisticated like smell like the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. This perfume kind of smells a little like cough medicine at first spray but then it fades to an odd honey, floral scent. I don't know. It's alright. I didn't spend much for it so it wasn't too much of a downer. I still think it's okay when it fades a little bit more but it's not something that I'll probably use all the time.
Erica S.
I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is the only perfume (celebrity, high end, drug store, etc.) that I have ever loved. Fame has a beautiful scent that isn't really strong or overpoweringly sweet/flowery/feminine, and honestly I can't really describe what it DOES smell like. It's very unique. This is something I would (and do) definitely go out of my way to purchase. It sprays on completely clear.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I absolutely love this perfume. I think it is so unique because its actually black and not just the bottle and i find that it isn't overwhelming and sticks around for a long time. This is my favorite perfume and when i found it on a discount i had to get several and I'm still afraid of when i run out!