Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA
#985 in Fragrance for Her
The first ever black eau de parfum compounded by lady gaga. It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
Photos (2)
Erica S.
Erica S.

I ended up getting a sample of this from a subscription box at the beginning of the year and fell in love with it. Although I wasn't interested in purchasing any new scents, I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance at Walmart recently for $9.00 I'm really happy with this perfume and it's unlike any other scent I own. It's kind of light and sexy. Great for summer nights out for sure :)
Angie E.
Angie E.
York, PA

I had received a sample size in a Walmart subscription box and fell in love with it so much that I had to buy a full size bottle! It's the right combination of floral and spice and smells amazing even six hours later. It has been my go to perfume for the last six months; which is how long I've had this one ounce bottle! I'll definitely be repurchasing it for years to come.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI

I absolutely love this perfume. I think it is so unique because its actually black and not just the bottle and i find that it isn't overwhelming and sticks around for a long time. This is my favorite perfume and when i found it on a discount i had to get several and I'm still afraid of when i run out!
Amelia L.
Amelia L.

If you're looking for a sweet, flowery perfume, don't get this. The scent is pretty powerful and kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would wear. Don't get me wrong, though, I really enjoy it. But, if you're looking for something thing that's super original and new, don't get this.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

I really love this perfume. Its not that expensive and it smells beautiful to me. Fruity, vanilla, dark musky, grapes. Its strange, I can't put my finger on it but I have to keep buying it. Its gorgeous and the bottle is really funky. The perfume is black but does not stain clothes.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Clearfield, UT

I bought this for a very good price without smelling it first. I was not disappointed, but rather surprised by how different it smelled than most fragrances. It is not smell sweet and fruity, it smelled more like a cologne or foreign perfume with a hint of some fruity smell.
Melony L.
Melony L.

This scent really confused me at. I liked the smell when I smelled it on other, but when I sprayed it on myself not so much. It takes about 30 minutes to really soak in and smell decent. I don't think I'd go out, and buy it ( I received mine as a gift ) but it is okay.
Tina C.
Tina C.

Love lady gaga and her perfume. Not sure how to describe it but it fits her perfectly. I Love the bottle the fragrance had good staying power would recommend it to anyone . I did not find it a sweet scent at all. I think the price is reasonable
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

From the first time I smelled this I *knew* it would become a signature scent for me. The scent is sexy but not slutty, sweet but not candy. I love how it changes subtly during the day as well. Plus .. GaGa... :)
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Reading

I absolutely Love this perfume, it's so unique and smells lovely. The scent is not too overwhelming and sticks around all day. Would recommend to everyone, great price. One of my favorite perfumes!!!

Join Now