Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGabriella
Women's Eyebrow & facial Razor 3pcs [Misc], 3 Pieces By Gabriella

Women's Eyebrow & facial Razor. 3pcs [Misc.], 3 Pieces By Gabriella

by Gabriella

Main products of our company :electric, home,toy,clother ,etc. Since its foundation ,the company keeps living up to the belief of :"honest selling ,best quality ,people-orientation and benefits to customers. "We are doing everything to offer our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Eyebrow & facial Razor. 3pcs [Misc.], 3 Pieces By Gabriella!
april N.
Bethel, MN
I found these at Marshall’s and I have to say — I LOVE THEM. They make shaving my peach fuzz a breeze and I don’t need to worry about cutting myself like I would with a traditional razor. They cut nicely without skimming the skin and causing irritation.
Reagan S.
Matthews, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using these razors for over 3 months now and I love them. I do shave my face with them. I started shaving my face because I heard and also read it was good for removing dead skin. I have dry skin and since shaving my face, my skin is no longer dull. These razors are a little tricky to shape your brows with because they are on the bigger size. However, they are good for cleaning on the top part of the brows.

Looking for your answer?