Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Laura B.Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.

BY COTY

Exclamation is a sharp oriental floral fragrance. This perfume has a blend of peach apricot amber and sandalwood. see more...

• I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like...1 Answers
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love the clean scent, and that it lasts a long time! There’s a reason this has been popular for so long.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I Love the smell of this perfume. I wore it in high school and it drove all the boys crazy! :-)
Lakisha H.
Was my favorite scent back in the day! Would love to have it again! Brings back memories!
Leanne H.
Newcastle
I loved Exclamation when I was a young teen. It was my signature scent during the 90s.
I never see it in the shops now but I found it online and so I've stocked up and bought 6x bottles as I'm wearing it daily.
The scent is so fresh and sweet, it instantly brings back so many memories. I much prefer this over lots of high end brands. Still a favourite after all these years, and it's made by Coty too!!!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This is the kind of thing that brings back great memories!

I wore this in elementary school in the late 80's and early 90's. I felt that I was pretty cool, popular and trendy. What a laugh!

I honestly don't remember what it smells like but I loved it at one point in time in my life.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
Omg I absolutely love love love this perfume reminds me of when I was younger it was my go to perfume then and it is now I adore it everyone I wear it, it brings back so many memories and let's not forget it smells Devine 😀
Winterfox 7.
This stuff is basically what my teenage years smelt of. I'm not sure if they sell it anymore, which is a shame. From what I remember it had an Oriental-type scent to it -- kind of flowery, a hint of spice and a light fruitiness to it. For some reason, the boys LOVED it and would always comment, though that's not the only reason I wore it. Anyway, 15 year old me thought it was very sophisticated!
Michelle B.
This was my go to favorite everyday fragrance when i was yonger. I just loved it. It was so fresh and fun for everyday as well as those special events. Perfect for a young girls first ever grown up fragrance. I would buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Génesis S.
San Juan
I know this is an cheap perfume BUT it doesn't mean is an bad fragance! I love it! Love it! It smells great and stay on long!
Alexis T.
This was one of my favorite fragrances as a teen, and I am sure many other teens are now enjoying this product.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like this when I was younger 😊