Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.

BY COTY

Exclamation is a sharp oriental floral fragrance. This perfume has a blend of peach apricot amber and sandalwood. see more...

• I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like this wh...1 Answers
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
This was one of my mother's favorites, which has become one of mine. I love the way it smells and always get compliments on it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom wore this scent a lot when I was growing up. I used to wear it from time to time as well.
The scent is a very warm, heady, seductive scent. It's more described as a Warm and spicy category scent. It is very unique and probably wouldn't be loved by everyone but if you love it you love it for life.
I enjoy more high end scents these days but I still have a special nostalgic place in my heart for Exclamation.
It does have a bit of a cheap after scent but its not noticeable unless you know what youre looking for and are educated in quality scents and there layers. Otherwise the notes top, middle and bottom work amazingly well together. They may not be so obviously seperated but with the scent smelling as it does it mixes together in a perfect and unique way.
This bottle and cap is very sturdy and uniquely designed. It looks like an exclamation point if you didn't catch that by looking at it. The top long portion is the black cap and its plastic and holds onto the plastic circle bottom in a unique and secure way. Because of the way the cap is secure and the entire bottle is plastic or plastic seeming it is uniquely able to travel well.
The dispenser is a normal push spray nozzle. One push for each average amount spray. This makes it easy to control the amount of spray you want and where you want it as well as keeping the bacteria from your body and hands out so it doesn't rain the chemistry of the scent.
It's very easy to find at Wal-Mart specifically and possibly available at other big box stores and online.
The scent lasts all day long and you're nose doesn't get used to it as fast as with other perfumes so you still can notice you're wearing it while other people can too. It lasts about 36 hours and maybe longer on clothing.
I definitely recommend for any woman over the age of 20.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent takes me back to 8th grade. 1998 to be exact. I drenched myself in it everyday before school. To this day when I smell it I flashback to talking to this British boy named Oli that I was in love with.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have worn this perfume since it came out in 1988 when I was in 7th grade it was my signature scent in middle school!!!

I have repeatedly purchased this over the years and to this day it never gets old! I still get compliments when I wear this!!

It's long lasting without being heavy...to me it has a powdery,amber/vanilla-ish,woody/rose kinda mix its kinda hard to describe lol but OMG it smells good (even if has a synthetic thing going on lol)
Nicole J.
Garden City, GA
I love this scent, doesn't cost a lot and reminds me of being young. This was my favorite when I was in high school, I could def see myself buying this just to make me feel young again.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I Love the smell of this perfume. I wore it in high school and it drove all the boys crazy! :-)
Lakisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was my favorite scent back in the day! Would love to have it again! Brings back memories!
Mari D.
Nice fruity scent that is good for pre teen/teens. The cute bottle is a plus as well. Very affordable and makes a nice gift
wendy b.
I used to wear this everyday when I was in junior high school. One whiff of this sends me straight back to the 80s!
Alexxis B.
Charlestown, NH
This has been one of my favorite perfumes since elementary and middle school. I still buy it from time to time. Love the scent and the price is good
Jo B.
Clare, MI
I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like this when I was younger 😊