Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.Women's Exclamation by Coty Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Leanne H.

BY COTY

Exclamation is a sharp oriental floral fragrance. This perfume has a blend of peach apricot amber and sandalwood. see more...

• I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like this when...1 Answers
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have worn this perfume since it came out in 1988 when I was in 7th grade it was my signature scent in middle school!!!

I have repeatedly purchased this over the years and to this day it never gets old! I still get compliments when I wear this!!

It's long lasting without being heavy...to me it has a powdery,amber/vanilla-ish,woody/rose kinda mix its kinda hard to describe lol but OMG it smells good (even if has a synthetic thing going on lol)
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
This was one of my mother's favorites, which has become one of mine. I love the way it smells and always get compliments on it.
Renee N.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent takes me back to 8th grade. 1998 to be exact. I drenched myself in it everyday before school. To this day when I smell it I flashback to talking to this British boy named Oli that I was in love with.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I Love the smell of this perfume. I wore it in high school and it drove all the boys crazy! :-)
Mari D.
Mari D.
Nice fruity scent that is good for pre teen/teens. The cute bottle is a plus as well. Very affordable and makes a nice gift
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was my favorite scent back in the day! Would love to have it again! Brings back memories!
wendy b.
wendy b.
I used to wear this everyday when I was in junior high school. One whiff of this sends me straight back to the 80s!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my favorite perfume since I was in middle school. My mom put it on me. I thought I was wearing very expensive stuff which it's not expensive at all. but smells so good and comes in the cutest bottle.
Alexxis B.
Alexxis B.
Charlestown, NH
This has been one of my favorite perfumes since elementary and middle school. I still buy it from time to time. Love the scent and the price is good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Garden City, GA
I love this scent, doesn't cost a lot and reminds me of being young. This was my favorite when I was in high school, I could def see myself buying this just to make me feel young again.
Jo B.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
I live in Michigan, where can I find this? I used to like this when I was younger 😊