BY ESCADA

Introduced by escada. This perfume has a blend of contains leafy greens basil freesia black currant plumberry jasmine immortelle muguet blond woods iris almond blossom amber musk cashmere vanilla sandalwood. see more...

Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS GET THIS ...RIGHT NOW!!!! THIS MY FAVORITE PERFUME!! now its 2nd to Cherry in the Air but my GAWD this perfume is AMAZING!!!

Now I do always encourage that you get a smell that goes with your body chemistry because what may smell good on you may be different on someone else...BUT this right here! is awesome and goes incredible with my body chemistry! I keep a bottle!
noor e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg the first time i smelt this scent i was obsessed and bought one, and ive been in love with it. it has a sweet candy-like scent to it. I always get compliments and people always ask me what I'm wearing. it is so good!
Olivia A.
The first time i smelled this i fell in love with it and its a really great everyday perfume like omg it smells so good
Kindra L.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been one of my favs. It's an awesome scent. If you're looking for a fresh scent, you'll love this one!
Ari S.
Plano, TX
Honestly with all the escada products they all smell so amazing in there so affordable and I've had mine since 2011
Nancy J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is one of my favorite fragrances. The only problem is that it is hard to find.
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this perfume so sweet and so refreshing, I got one of these a gift from in high school. So good.
natalie h.
texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is super generic to me and smells like something a teen would wear.