Womens Dr. Martens Serena Boot uploaded by ANDREEA R.Womens Dr. Martens Serena Boot uploaded by Dana T.Womens Dr. Martens Serena Boot uploaded by Dana T.

BY DR. MARTENS

Rest in fleece with the new Serena Boot from Dr. Martens. The Serena Boot rocks a rugged yet refined boot design, constructed with smooth leather uppers, and plush faux fur lining for luxurious comfort. Available online at Journeys.com and SHIbyJourneys.com! Features include: > Premium leather upper > Faux fur lining > 8-eye lace closure offers a secure fit > Classic heel pull loop > Cushioned footbed for comfort and support > Goodyear welt heat seals and sews the upper and sole together, providing excellent flexibility > Air-cushioned slip, oil- and abrasion-resistant PVC outsole see more...

Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
My cousin has two different pairs of Doc Martens and she absolutely loves them. She has a blue pair and a burgundy pair. Both are super cute and she got them at a discounted price so they weren't that expensive. They are comfortable and she wears them to places when she has to walk a lot
Elise W.
Super cute and very grungy. These boots remind me of the 90s and I love it! They are definitely worth the money they last a super long time. I don’t recommend it is hot out though you will SWEAT
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
I love my docs so much and I know they are going to last me 13 plus years they are such good shoes and it's something that you need to spend the money on mine were about $200 but you are going to get your money's worth out of them.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
My first pair of Dr.Martens and I love them more than I thought I would. I wanted the 1460's but mistakenly got these. The Fur is so soft only goes to the ankle though. I wore them to work and I didn't experience any of the blistering people talk about when breaking these in. I did go a size up instead of down like advised by buyers. I'm a US8 and bought a UK7 which is a US9 and they fit perfectly.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
So I just got my very first pair of Doc Martens and I am completely in love! Where have these boots been all my life? They're so comfy and light weight and I'm definitely regretting till now getting some! Love love love!
Lissette P.
I love this boots!! Is the better!! Son muy duraderas y lo mejor, sirven para el frío y la lluvia
Natasha A.
England
These are my all time favourite shoes and go with just about every outfit I own! I love these shoes however they can be very difficult to break in causing me some serious blisters. But don’t let that deter you from buying these shoes as once they are worn in hey become the comfiest shoes you’ve ever worn! They are pretty pricey but worth every penny. I have owned my pair for over three years and have worn them ALOT of times with little damage!
Ilo ✌.
La chaussée saint victor
Je les adores, la première paire de ce qui sera sûrement une belle collection 😍
Elles sont bien solides je les ai depuis 4/5 ans et elles n’ont pas bougées.
Le rapport qualité prix est parfait surtout si on le compare à d’autre chaussures ( basket )
Tiarra K.
Newcastle , NSW
Love love love my docs!!! They are super comfortable and easy to clean! When they get dirty I just wipe them with a wet wipe! They are supportive shoes and are worth every cent!
Felix B.
I always loved the look of dr martens, and shoes didn't quite last me long so I decided to get these. They last years, can go through hell of a lot and for the price I save so much money buying these than buying new shoes every other month. I don't wear anything else apart from these now.
Keisha A.
I've never owned a pair but have always wanted them, my question is actually about children's sizes though. Do they run true to size? Comfortable for walk/play?