BY WOMEN'S DC SHOES

• Do you feel this quality of a shoes is longer lasting?14 Answers
  • Lasts long enough without being damaged?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what a size 8 I'm woman's would be in men's? Thanks1 Answers
Women's DC Shoes
  • "I would say these are very comfortable for me and I love that and they come and different colors and they are so cute and basically last long" in 9 reviews
  • "Women's DC Shoes are good for boys with wide feet, they fit good and feel better than other brands that are more expensive." in 7 reviews
  • "I wore this brand a lot in high school but now i only have i pair which i wear on the weekends when i want to dress casually." in 5 reviews
  • "this shoes is one of my favorite brand of shoes they are really comfy i love to wear these shoes they don't make your feet hurt either." in 5 reviews
  • "My son is autistic and walls on his heals mostly, so most shoes he can go through in a month, but DCs last him a long time." in 5 reviews
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Dc shoes have been my favorite sice I was a teenager. I prob own about 12 pairs and all different styles. I still buy dc shoes today but I can only find them online now.
Cassandra W.
I love my DC shoes. They are the most comfortable sneakers I have found there. I have difficulty finding this style in my size women's. But luckily my feet are small enough that if necessary, I can wear the boys size 5 if I can find them so at least there's that. Which is sad because my current ones I've worn so long that they are falling apart. I still refuse to get rid of them until I find a replacement though, I love them so much!

One of my favorite things is that they're super easy to just slip on, without having to unlace or tie anything. Definitely a must for when I have my hands full with a baby. They also come in a ton of different colors, so there are loads of options.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love DC shoes me and my wife have like 5 pairs we love dc there is nothing better then slipping your foot into a super comfy and well fitting shoe! the quality of these shoes ARE out of this world i have a pair from middle school still look brand new!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my Women's DC shoes! They are super cute, comfortable, and they last me a very long time.  I wear them all the time, when I'm out shopping, out walking, or even at the gym.  I am very satisfied and will be buying these shoes again.  I love them!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
DC is my all time go to brand for shoes! They are comfy and fit amazingly (as long as you get the right size). I work on my feet all day and these keep me comfortable. These usually last me a good couple years as long as I take care of them. I highly recommend DC shoes and will continue to be an alltime shopper!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
these are the most comfortable shoes ever. they are labeled as skater shoes but i don't mind the label i will purchase them no matter what because theyre like pillows on your feet! i have repurchased the same white and pink pair for almost 3 years.
Sarah B.
Chico
FC's are my all time favorite shoes! I wear them everyday and have at least 50 pairs. They are extremely comfortable which makes it really hard when its time to retire a pair.
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Llevan puesto esta marca por más de 5 años. Siempre serán para siempre mi favorito. Me encantan los colores que ponen en cada zapato. Son cómodas y tienen toneladas de relleno..
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
The quality of the shoes was good and I never had any problems with the company or shipping. I think this was more a case of my style changing and upgrading. However it's still a great company if this is your style shoe or you have a skating hobby. I love Rob Drydek who is also a brand embassador for DC shoes <3 So that's also a plus. The shoes are built to last I still have a few pair in the back of my closet from 7th grade and I'm now 25 so you can see they have durability.
Kirsti R.
I used to buy the "girly" guy shoes because the selection of women's DCs were practically nonexistent unless you were buying them through a catalogue. Through the years they have expanded their women's line and I am in love. I am very rough on shoes and these have never fallen apart on me. Jeeze brings back so many memories!
Cadee C.
Crocker, MO
Are DC Shoes good for walking long distances?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you feel this quality of a shoes is longer lasting?
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY
I have never heard of these before. Are they comfortable? Are they true to size?
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Is it just me or do the guys shoes have more cushioning?
Sandy H.
How long does these shoe last? Are they good quality to last for a few years?