Daniel Wellington
Women's Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm

Women's Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm

by Daniel Wellington

A lightweight round case is the epitome of graceful simplicity with its clean dial rounded by stick indexes and a slender polished bezel. Secured by a luxe topstitched Italian-leather strap, this watch delivers a modern look that is elegant for every day. Style Name: Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm. Style Number: 5709746. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm!
How would you rate this product?
Women's Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm uploaded by Shane V.
I have a few Daniel Wellington watch and this one is by far my favorite. The best thing about these watch is that the straps are changeable AND waterproof. This specific dial is the perfect size. It’s a little bigger than the normal women watches without looking masculine. Womens Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Leather Strap Watch, 32Mm
New Castle, DE
my friends gifted me this watch and i love is so much. visual is perfect, the only thing i don’t like with this product is band is not comfortable for me and it gets dirty easily. however, mechanism is perfect, genuine element is resistance and overall i love this watch very much.

Looking for your answer?