BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Launched by the design house of marc jacobs in the year 2011. This flowery fragrance has a blend of wild strawberries, gardenia, jasmine, cedar, and birch. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Jennifer P.
Woodside, NY
This perfume is one of my all time favorites! From the packaging to the scent, its just a ten. Its so fresh and i get compliments when i wear it! Its pretty easily accessible, although a bit pricey. I have gifted this to a few friends and family because its so good!
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL
The original daisy is such an iconic sent its hard to top but you can't go wrong adding in pink daisy to your collection. I recommend always getting a smaller rollerball size before purchasing the full size just so you can see how it wears with your body chemistry
Skylar C.
Goose Creek, SC
oaky imma start copy and pasting stuff since im tired of typing and idk if they'll ever catch on but boy this is taking forever. like i just wanna be done writing reviews. i hope you guys like this perfume bc it probably smells terrible. you're welcome
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
With light floral notes, Daisy leaves you smelling... Well... Like a daisy of course! Just a few sprays leave you smelling fresh all day long as this parfume lasts for hours on end. There's barely a need to reapply throughout the day.
Tanesha R.
Girl. This is the perfume you spray on when you feel good and you want to smell great! I wear this almost everyday because it has a light airy smell to it. It's not too much but it's just enough. I recommend this product
Sandra C.
East Saint Louis, IL
Beautiful scent....
Used little and the scent lasted such a long time. Got many compliments from people while wearing this scent. Highly recommend this to the woman who wants to be noticed.
Megan O.
This is my favorite scent ever! It is so fresh and not too floral. It does not smell like candy. It is perfect for layering with another scent without smelling too heavy!
Pink C.
This perfume was really strong and very sweet. I don't honestly don't like perfumes like these. I did like the way it looked though. The perfume I felt it lasted long.
Tena F.
Amazing is all I can say!!! The perfect blend of sweet with a hint of musk!!! This is one of my favorites that I always make sure I have plenty of
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
I got this for my aunt as a gift but ended up loving it so much I had to go back and purchase me one as well its my go to perfume