BY CURVE

Curve for women is a lovely scent featuring a light combination of sandalwood, water lily and citrus notes that comes together to make this scent ideal for casual days spent hanging out with friends or window shopping. curve gift set for women is the perfect option if you are trying to find a fragrance that will be noticed by others but is not overbearing. the 3-piece curve set for women includes a 1.7 oz eau de toilette, 2.5 oz body lotion and 2.5 oz shower gel. see more...

Kels L.
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell of this alot it is perfect to wear everyday or for a special occasion or what not. Its a good go to
Leilani A.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume absolutely love the smell the only perfume that never gets old. My favorite of all time.
Olivia  Q.
Olivia Q.
Escondido, CA
I used to wear curve in middle school. I'm not going to lie it has a good smell to it, I just like more of the sophisticated smells and products now that I'm older
Asma C.
Asma C.
I really love this perfume. It's always been in my collection. I love the men curve to. This is such a lovely gift to give someone.
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
I only tried it because of the wonderful 2000's when everyone thought this was amazing and wore it just to reminisce and was pleasantly surprised of how much I liked it. for a low end product this was winner
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I recently recived this for my birthday and I I really liked it the first couple of times I used it but after that I did not care for the smell anymore I started smelling soapy so I did get rid of it. In the past I liked curve products but over the years I really don't care for it very much anymore.
brunilda m.
brunilda m.
This is my favorite drugstore perfume, the scent never gets old, I love it.
Every time I run out, I literally run out and buy another, my favorite
Balerin R.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
De este paquete lo que mas me gusta es él perfume porque las cremas son como muy aguadas y te dejan la mano como mojadas
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Oh my god... Diesel me sorprendió con este perfume, pero con lo fuerte que es... Fue un regalo y solo lo use una semana, no lograba soportar todo el día tanto perfume. Si te gustan los olores fuertes y que duren así hagas ejercicio este es el que buscas.