BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Introduced in the year 2004, by the design house of britney spears. Curious is a flowery fragrance with a blend of louisiana magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk.it is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
The packaging design at the time was clever, but now it's just bulky. Here you have another celebrity who decided they wanted a beauty line as well, to keep them relevant. This is just about the same as any other celebrity perfume, really sweet, obnoxious design/packing and expensive.
Kayla W.
Fonda, IA
I really like this scent. I prefer the body mist as opposed to the perfume. I love the subtle scent, and that it lasts a long time. I've been buying this scent since it came out originally (I'm also a huge Britney fan!!!). I loved the packaging at the time.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was an okay perfume, I got a free sample once and it wasn't amazing and didn't really last that long. I thought the bottle was cute but can't say that this perfume is worth the price.
Ashley S.
Riner, VA
Even though this is older I still love Curious by Brittney. Its not to heavy of a smell and I always get compliments.
Yamilka V.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love this fragance. I've been using it since high school and it never gets old. It's not overpowering at all.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love the bottle and packaging. The smell is very nice. It’s a mixture of floral and vanilla. This is a nice day to day perfume. It’s not too strong yet the smell still lasts. It is well priced too.
Cheryl p.
I actally bought this purfume and love it, it great for daily use. I love its girly smell