BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Curious by Britney Spears was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman Beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes The heart of this fragrance is a beautiful Louisiana magnolia finishing off with vanilla with subtle musk Available in a 1.7-ounce bottle We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jennifer B.
This perfume brings me back to my tween years every time I spritz it. A little goes a long way my bottle has lasted me years. It's definitely a classic. It smells very girly and fruity. I always get compliments.
Jenna W.
Ahh, Curious never gets old! used this all the time in high school! Every time I smell it, it brings back high school memories! Smells great!
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
It reminds me of middle school/ high school. Smells good. I might buy it again, i just have so many perfumes.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Very nice packaging. Love the smell and it last for a few hours. will buy it again..