BY NONE

Introducing our lightest strongest most innovative Nano yet. For the first time ever the Nano's mesh upper is infused with durable Kevlar for elite-level abrasion protection. Plus the entire midsole shape has been re-engineered to fit more precisely and support your foot better during heavy lifts. Don't believe us? Put it to the WOD and see for yourself. Size: 8. Color: Polar Blue / Steel / Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Probably one of my favorites in the series. I loved the 2.0s for a really long time. But then I tried these on and love them. I like that the tongue is attached so you can tuck in the laces and not have to worry about them slipping off. They are light weight and tons of cool color patterns. extremely comfortable! I highly recommended them!!! Some Reebok Outlet stores will give you a % off if you have a AAA card.
Dani H.
Dani H.
These shoes are super comfortable! I love the look and feel of them. I have been using them for crossfit and how found this to be even better than the Nano 4.0. I've especially noticed a difference during rope climbing. With the 4s, I had more difficulty sliding down the rope. But with the 5s, it's been super easy to slide down! Would definitely recommend these!
rebecca r.
rebecca r.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Women's CrossFit Nano 5.0 Reebok
This is my now go to shoe. I am now on my second pair of these. I had one given to me as a gift when I started cross-fit but loved them so much they became everyday shoes. They are decent on price you just have to search. I would recommend these to anyone. Especially someone working out and looking for a light weight shoe to be able to do more!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Women's CrossFit Nano 5.0 Reebok
Love these shoes! Personally I have the new 6.0s but they aren't available to review. I thought getting special crossfit shoes was just gimmicky but I feel like I have so much more control and balance when lifting in these. Plus they're really comfy to just wear around. A little pricey but they go on good sales all the time.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I love my 5.0s! Ive had them for about a year now and they are much narrower than the 4.0s. I think they are more effective for running and metcons than they are for lifting. I preferred the 4s much more for lifting.
Nohema D.
Nohema D.
El Paso, TX
I have seen this shoes in action and although I haven't had the opportunity to buy a pair I do recommend them because I know for a fact they will last because of the way they are designed
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Review for: Women's CrossFit Nano 5.0 Reebok
Best shoe ever! Great for Crossfit and everyday wear. I've gotten more compliments on these shoes than any other athletic shoes. I don't wear socks with mine, ever, and they never rub my ankles...and I can wash them as many times as needed. They never smell or wear out. I love them.
Erica S.
Erica S.
These are possibly some of the best shoes around for anyone who's looking to lift (not just crossfit.) i did crossfit and it definitely took a toll on my shoes, now that I'm focusing solely on lifting, these shoes provide comfort, stability, quality of materials and style of course.
Darly M.
Darly M.
valencia, carabobo
Review for: Women's CrossFit Nano 5.0 Reebok
I want this shoes so bad!! I totally recommend because I have seen them in action and they are so comfortable! I want it:(
Xenith B.