Women's Couture La La by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Natalia A.Women's Couture La La by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Amna x.Women's Couture La La by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum - 1.0 oz uploaded by Amna x.

BY JUICY COUTURE

A little punk rock, a lot of free spirit. couture la la blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and the daring allure of the unexpected. unexpected. Daring. Free. see more...

Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Such a classic scent! So recognizable! Every time I wear this I get compliments on it. It’s perfect for everyday. Super long lasting. Very fruity with a hint of floral. Highly recommend. Love it!!!!!!!!
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I use this spray every single day. It’s so light and fresh yet it lasts all day. I received mine as a Christmas present last year and I still haven’t run out. The downfall is it is heavier since it’s packaged in glass material.. but it’s worth it!
Kionna D.
The bottle design is so beautiful such great packaging. Juicy Couture always has A1 packaging. I own this particular bottle an I must say it has a great scent to it. The only issue I have is that I don't feel like the scent lasts all day. I don't smell it much but if I go into a small space for example I stepped into a elevator an a lady loved it an asked me what I was wearing. It's funny because that day I really didn't smell it thought I didn't put enough on. It's so weird. Makes you feel like you have to spray more on just to smell it. This perfume isn't overpowering so if you get heavy handed an spray alot on it really won't be to strong. It's light in scent but smells wonderful. With that being said I still highly suggest this perfume.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I got this full size bottle on fragrance net for $20. I love it, i blind bought this and was pleasantly surprised. The longevity isnt amazing...but its still pretty good. I wouldnt have loved this at full price, but for a low price its great.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This perfume smells gorgeous. It's fruity and floral. Still very light and feminine. My main issue is that is fades very quickly. Within an hour, it's barely noticeable except for occasional whiffs. Since I work in a medical setting, I can't wear perfume that's too strong anyway. I found a 15ml online for only $7 and I definitely would not pay more. This fragrance is now discontinued so I'd recommend buying a bottle on eBay or elsewhere ASAP.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This perfume does smell amazing. I work at walmart & at the cosmetics section which is where all the perfumes are and everytime I work i go and smell it , maybe sneak some of it on to me. So i do recommend it , it doesn't last long but it does smell pretty, really girly kind of smell, totally worth it .
Kelly H.
Simpsonville , KY
I got a sample of this from Ulta about a year ago and decided I really wanted a full size. I found it at TJ MAX for $30 and it smells amazing. They now sell it at Target now which is great because I'm halfway through the bottle now.
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
Beautiful, classy scent! I know so many girls that wear this and it smells so good on them! This used to be one of my favorites. I still love it too, but I am one that changes perfumes every day!
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
This smells so good! This is my signature smell! I definitely recommend it! Its not too expensive and is very flirty and girly!
Krystle B.
I am a sucker for original scents! This has been my go to fragrance since it came out. I love it so much and now it's available at several different retailers!
Jessica J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this one smell as good as the others ?
Loryn Troskie T.
Is this suitable for Woman of all ages?
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
How does this fragrance smell?