BY JUICY COUTURE

A little punk rock, a lot of free spirit. couture la la blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and the daring allure of the unexpected. unexpected. Daring. Free. see more...

Lori P.
Auburn, WA
I love this perfume, it smells so good, a bit girly though. and The packaging is so adorable. I would probably buy again!
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
Love juicy products and the scent of their perfumes are fabulous!!! Found them at a great price at Marshalss also
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I like this Juicy alot!! It's a fun scent perfect for summer a lil flirty and the packaging is adorable😍
Destiny F.
Estill Spgs, TN
Love this scent! The packaging is cute. I would buy it and use it daily. <3
Rebecca W.
The packaging and bottle are very cute. I feel that this scent is more fitting for girls in their twentys. It's young and carefree.
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
Omg this is one of my many favorite perfume it smells really good and the bottle is just to adorable
Erika M.
Mcadoo, PA
Gorgeous bottle and packaging. One of my favorite scents to wear!! It lasts all day too.
Dakota B.
Russellville, AR
I bought this perfume just to try it, and I absolutely love it! It is a tad girly and just sensual enough. Definitely my new favorite perfume