BY JUICY COUTURE

A little punk rock, a lot of free spirit. couture la la blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and the daring allure of the unexpected. unexpected. Daring. Free. see more...

Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume does smell amazing. I work at walmart & at the cosmetics section which is where all the perfumes are and everytime I work i go and smell it , maybe sneak some of it on to me. So i do recommend it , it doesn't last long but it does smell pretty, really girly kind of smell, totally worth it .
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
NC
I like this perfum. They have nice light sweet scent. You can get them cheaper in Marshalls.
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I vant live without this everyday its my number one fragrance I love the way it smells and how long it lasts the way I feel when I wear it also
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Springfield
One of my favorites ! I have tried pretty much every juicy couture perfume and this one is amazing! A very light, sweet smell. Lasting power is good too!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scents. It's young, fresh, and flirty. Great scent for date night!
Stardust T.
Stardust T.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg! One of my favorites! Just a spray goes a long way. You'll be smelling amazing all day long!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells gorgeous. It's fruity and floral. Still very light and feminine. My main issue is that is fades very quickly. Within an hour, it's barely noticeable except for occasional whiffs. Since I work in a medical setting, I can't wear perfume that's too strong anyway. I found a 15ml online for only $7 and I definitely would not pay more. This fragrance is now discontinued so I'd recommend buying a bottle on eBay or elsewhere ASAP.
Christy O.
Christy O.
I love juicy couture perfumes. This one in particular smells floraly. Smells good. Kinda sweet.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it has the perfect smell. In general i love all the juicy products their just alsome :)
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Del Valle, TX
Spicy up a lil bit.. feel young and smells good.. cant go wrong with smelling good n feel great..
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this one smell as good as the others ?
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this fragrance smell?