Women's Couture La La by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum - 0.5 oz

A little punk rock, a lot of free spirit. couture la la blends bright sparkling mandarin with bold white florals for a fragrance experience that captures the essence of femininity and the daring allure of the unexpected. unexpected. Daring. Free. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This perfume smells gorgeous. It's fruity and floral. Still very light and feminine. My main issue is that is fades very quickly. Within an hour, it's barely noticeable except for occasional whiffs. Since I work in a medical setting, I can't wear perfume that's too strong anyway. I found a 15ml online for only $7 and I definitely would not pay more. This fragrance is now discontinued so I'd recommend buying a bottle on eBay or elsewhere ASAP.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This perfume does smell amazing. I work at walmart & at the cosmetics section which is where all the perfumes are and everytime I work i go and smell it , maybe sneak some of it on to me. So i do recommend it , it doesn't last long but it does smell pretty, really girly kind of smell, totally worth it .
Kelly H.
Simpsonville , KY
I got a sample of this from Ulta about a year ago and decided I really wanted a full size. I found it at TJ MAX for $30 and it smells amazing. They now sell it at Target now which is great because I'm halfway through the bottle now.
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
Beautiful, classy scent! I know so many girls that wear this and it smells so good on them! This used to be one of my favorites. I still love it too, but I am one that changes perfumes every day!
Ashlie A.
Grovetown , GA
Juicy couture is my favorite perfume, so I was all for trying Juicy Couture La La, and I love it. It's a great scent and it lasts for a good amount of time.
Samantha R.
One of my favorites ! I have tried pretty much every juicy couture perfume and this one is amazing! A very light, sweet smell. Lasting power is good too!
veronica f.
I vant live without this everyday its my number one fragrance I love the way it smells and how long it lasts the way I feel when I wear it also
Yalanda D.
Hayden, AL
Can we say best smelling perfume ever! It could be a little cheaper but ever heard you get what you pay for?! It last all day!
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Huge fan of the Juicy Couture products. It smells amazing all the time and not too strong that it overpowers you.
Elizabeth S.
I love this perfume it has the perfect smell. In general i love all the juicy products their just alsome :)
Jessica J.
Vinemont, AL
Does this one smell as good as the others ?
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
How does this fragrance smell?