Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue

Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue

Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Nylon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Norwalk, OH
1,421 reviews
Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue uploaded by Heather A.
My review is for the Kona Sol Women's Side Slit Swim in Large. This swimsuit is not an option on here. It's a solid black, one piece swimsuit, with an attached skirt with a side slit. The size is spot on. I'm a size 10-12 on top and this has adjustable straps, and not tiny cami straps. the molded cups are actually supportive and fit nicely. Not a heavy padding, but enough of a cup to cover and support. The cups are not removable and that is my preference. The cut is very flattering! I have an apple shape and lots of loose skin on my thighs from weight loss and this covers it all nicely without covering up a lot of skin as I like to lay out or swim and get some sun. My only complaint is that the skirt is a little long. It makes it look more like a tennis dress than a bathing suit. But it's in black so it will work, if it was white I don't think it would. The fit is very nice, covers my backside without looking droopy or baggy. Overall, very nice suit and great for my shape.
I received this swimsuit complimentary in exchange for an honest review. Honestly, I didn't have very high expectations for it when I was shopping online because the color looked boring from the pictures, and I wasn't sure how it was going to fit. However, it turned out to be my new favorite! The swimsuit fits very well and I absolutely love the middle section that shows a little bit of belly. The cutout makes the swimsuit hot! I received so much positive feedback on this particular swimsuit. This one is a definite must try! #target #konaswimwear #influenster Target COVERGIRL Influenster
Clifton Park, NY
Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue uploaded by Shadai S.
My review like others have stated is for a different Kona Sol swimsuit that isn't listed here. It is for Women's long torso triangle one piece. I am not going to lie, I originally thought I was going to hate this swimsuit! Stripes usually don't do a curvy girl any favors. To my suprise it was very flattering and it fit very well. It was very true to size and great for use girls with hips and long torsos. The built in cups are supportive without being uncomfortable! Now I cannot wait for beach weather!
Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue uploaded by Amanda V.
I didn't get this suit ingot the all in motion swimsuit and kove it! it won't let me find this particular suit but look at the picture. I am very curvy and felt so comfortable in this.
Women's Colorblock Medium Coverage One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol Navy XL, Blue uploaded by Sarah V.
This swimsuit fits so good. It's long enough in the torso which is hard to find for me. The bust is padded which I like. It has nice booty coverage while still being cute. I can't wait to wear it to the pool.

Looking for your answer?