Women's Coach Signature Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz uploaded by Kristen S.

BY COACH

Inspired by the coach signature collection, this fragrance evokes a sense of classic luxury. at once understated and flirty, its fresh florals are set against a beautiful sense of coziness and warmth. the fragrance opens playfully: it sparkles with mandarin, guava and the exclusive scent of gant waterlilly. see more...

LeAnn L.
I have yet to smell a coach perfume I didn't like and this is by far one of my top favorites I got a bottle as a gift and I love it it has just enough power to it without being over baring I nice out on the town perfume when you want to be the scent of the scene go with this everyone will be asking what that is you're wearing
Angela Z.
Well what can I say it's Coach! The brand of Elite, I feel very fancy when I wear this fragrance. The smell is fabulous and its long lasting but not overwhelming. People have stopped me and asked what am I wearing? I got this fragrance at Dillard's totally worth the splurge!
Kristin G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I absolutely love this perfume. I often sample a new perfume every few months, but always end up going back to this one. The scent is clean and crisp, not overwhelming, but the scent lasts longer than my other perfumes. I will keep using this for years to come!
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
I love everything coach, so of course it must be a 5 star. This isn't the best coach perfume out there in my opinion, but it smells so elegant and fresh you really can't go wrong. Doesn't smell cheap and lasts a long time for me
Brenda B.
I loved the scent of the fragrance and I purchased this at Dillard's in the fragrance department. I loved the simplicity of the bottle and the scent was not to overpowering l. I will be buying it again
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
One of my go to perfumes! I love coach fragrances they don't smell cheap or wear off after a while this actually last me all day! I've also bought it for a family member and they loved it too! Buy it!
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
This Coach scent isn't a fave. I like it and wear it occasionally, but its just ok. It does last a while and I am a fan of spray perfumes as opposed to an open bottle that is hard to control.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
My mom had this and I used it every single day from her bathroom lol! It's so fresh and floraly and clean!!!! I would buy it again and again! The pump is amazing on it.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Great scent that is perfect for work or play! The wear time is long and the scent isn't too strong or not too weak. It's a perfect product made by a quality brand.
Edith B.
Rosenberg, TX
I love this perfume it smells so good and does not have a over powering strong smell. I always recommend it to all my friends
Nina S.