BY COACH #57 in Fragrance Sets

Give the gift of coach poppy flower 3-piece gift set to that special someone in your life or buy it for yourself!! chic. Vibrant. Whimisical. poppy flower mixes bright fruits with soft florals to capture the romantic side of teh coach poppy attitude. sparkling notes of citrus, lychee and cassis blend with water lily and jasmine petals to create an airy, lighthearted fragrance. this 3-piece set includes a 0.68 oz eau de parfum spray 1.7 oz body lotion and 0.14 oz eau de parfum mini replica. see more...

Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
Are you looking the perfect gift for a lady in your life? Look no further. This stuff smells great and lasts all day. You'll fall in love with this scent and be purchasing it again when you run out. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Coach Poppy Perfume
I have to say, this is one of my favorite perfumes. It's flirty, romantic & has a clean, fresh scent. I received it for a gift one year and have been hooked since. From the cute packaging, to the beautiful display of the set, it really smells nice & it lasts all day. When you use the included pieces in the set then you get maximum payoff. If you like a more rosy, flowery scent, this probably isn't for you. I like a crisp, sweet smell & that's exactly what you get with Coach Poppy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to purchase this product; it's really a great perfume.
Lindsey M.
I receive this gift that for Christmas and I love it. It smells amazing and it's not too strong. It's a very light and floral he sent. I love the bottle and how long it lasts on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to a
Melissa N.
Miller Place, NY
I really like this fragrance set. It was given to my sister as a gift but I've tried all three of the products. I really like fragrance sets like these because I can layer the products to make the scent last longer. I'm generally like more clean, fresh scents, but as far as floral scents go, I do like this fragrance. It's a good quality fragrance, and doesn't smell too sweet or give me a headache, like other fragrances do.
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
I have purchased this perfume several times over the past years. It really is amazing, especially at a time when so many fragrances out there smell alike! I love it for the spring and summer. Very sweet, aromatic fragrance. I absolutely love it! It's not too strong, but stays with you all day. Will definitely purchase again.
Eloisa R.
Great set for gifting. I purchased 3 of these to give my sons teachers the last day of school back in June. I have the full size and love the smell I'm a perfume junkie and have all of the coach poppy fragrances. This along with the original are one of my favorite from coach.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Absolute best smelling fragrance ever!!! You will be amazed at the head turning you will get when walking by someone. The price is a bit high but then again if you to smell as beautiful as you look then price is no issue. I would suggest grabbing some now.
Ciara L.
massapequa, NY
This perfume is a great gift if you want to buy someone nice smelling, beautiful, and high quality perfume with out going broke. I think the price of the coach perfumes is reasonable. And it includes extra items with the perfume bottle.
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
Excellent gift set beautiful floral perfume and the lotion is awesome. I got it as a gift but I would happily by another go myself once I run out. Definitely pick this up for your girlfriend because she will love it!
christain p.
Bessemer city
One of my go to perfumes. Love this fragrance. Everytime i wear it i get so many compliments. It smells fresh and fruity. Its clean smelling and isnt overpowering. Just a few squirts and thats all you need. I got it when it was on clearance at walmart and i just adore it
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Is it good ?
minzila k.
Is it valuable for the price ?
Stephanie W.
avenel
I always see this in coach when I go, what does is smell like?
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
How does the perfume scent like?
Raquel g.
Donde venden este producto?