BY REVLON

Introduced by revlon in 1994 charlie white is a refreshing aquatic fragrance. This perfume has a blend of watermelon violet and jasmine. Accompanied by additional notes of sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
I like this product! Is a good perfume. I had used it for a couple years. Has a good smell that isn't overpowering.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
A classic musky smelling perfume, not too heavy. It is good for every day use.
Virginia K.
Burnside
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live Charlie we go back for years. Was one of the first brand names i own, i loved it them abd even more now.
Valentina V.
independencia
Beauty Junkie Expert
un aroma exiquisito, la verdad me gusto muchisimo, sin duda volveria a comprara, a mi pareja le gusto tambien su olor, tiene un aroma muy sutil, no es nada invasivo al olfato, es algo costoso pero vale la pena.. lo recomiendo 100% a otras consumidoras
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
Women's Charlie White by Revlon Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz this perfume has such a light yet memorable scent. My mum has loved this perfume for years and we both never get tired of it. It carries a very delicate, feminine aroma and brings back lots of childhood memories. This is a great inexpensive yet thoughtful gift idea.
Kailey M.
glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Charlie perfume! It's brilliant, and smells so good! It's sweet but not too overpowering! Love it so much and it's a good price point! Got it at my local Superdrug and will be buying it again in no time!
Gru N.
Ok, so the stuff is inexpensive - and that's a GOOD thing, nothing cheap about this product! I started wearing Charlie White as a teenager, and I find of all the fragrances I've tried, I keep coming back to this one. (I'm now in my mid-twenties).

Charlie White has a very light, fresh scent with a hint of flora. It's very feminine and refreshing. I find that I can wear it in the daytime and at night, and it lasts the full day.

Sometimes I wonder if the scent is out of date - until last week, when I was out for sushi with a friend. Two gay guys stopped me on the sidewalk to say that I smelled fabulous. From two guys uninterested in picking up girls? Now that's a compliment!
Charlie B.
Liverpool
I think of all the CHARLIE scents this is the worst, still a pleasant scent but not the most desirable. The price point is fair and the packaging is pleasing to the eye. I would recommend this to any age group but would say sample it before buying the full sized bottle.