BY REVLON

Introduced by revlon in 1993 charlie red is a sharp flowery fragrance. This perfume has a blend of violet rose apricot and lily of the valley. Accompanied by additional fruity notes of fresh citrus and plum. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

carolina j.
Lancaster, CA
I don't really like it. Don't like how it smells it's to small. The bottle is nice but it's not for me. Probably you will like. Good value yes pricey not at all. It's just the smell it's to strong. I bought it at the mall. I will not recommend if you don't like strong smell
Anayeli N.
brookshire
This product is okay I can say it smells pretty good . I bought it at jcpenny one day when I was going to Walmart I decided to stop by . It compares to alternatives . It was my first time using this product bc I had to go to a friends house that day so I had to buy it
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
It has a strong smell but it's a really great smell at the same time so I do recommend.  Love it so much for anyone planning to get it you should
Rachael E.
I love the Charlie collection! I love itt! They smell so nice and each have their own unique scent and this one is a misty kind of perfume and it's a good alternative if you want a perfume that smells expensive because these aren't very expensive and very worth your money I would recommend and buy again!
Jessie E.
Used to love his as a kid by now I'm all grown up it's not the best te smell doesn't last and it's not the nicest if smells there better out there only good is it's cheap good for kids growing up I'd say
-alissia N.
Birmingham
I like this spray however after half hour you have to spritz again, not something if you want to wear all day as it doesn't last so I would advise to take it with you
Zoe W.
Personally I don't really like the smell of this product but that is my opinion. It's very good for the price and the bottle is quite big for the price and will last long. It comes it really cute packaging and perfect for a gift. I tended to use this on an everyday basis wether I was going to school/college or just going out shopping with friends. It is quite heavy, I don't think it's something you can just shove in your bag.
Nihad I.
Revlon have really outdone themselves with the Charlie Collection. I was really impressed when i purchased charlie red and i have also been able to get a sniff of Charlie blue,gold and others. They are amazing. The smell does eventually drift off and can easily be overpowered by others smells good or bad. If you are looking for an elegant but affordable perfume here you go it would be perfect as a present especially if you got the whole perfume collection. There are also body sprays and other products in the charlie line.
Naomi S.
I am not keen on this body spray. It smells really chemically and it's a really thick scent. I personally don't like this product.
Arrieanne G.
Nice smell, not the strongest but I like a more subtle smell. It also lasts a long time with just one application.