BY REVLON

Introduced in the year 1973, by the design house of revlon. Charlie blue is a flowery fragrance with a blend of geranium, jasmine, rose, mossy woods, sandalwood, oak moss and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
Received this product as a gift and I love the idea of having a a light spray that does not have a big scent to it. It was very easy to apply and the scent lasted on me for a while. I would defiantly buy this product again. and also recommend it to someone who is just starting to use perfume
Kelly S.
I love the smell of this purfume. It's absolutely wonderful. It's a very nice bottle in nice looking packaging. I would definitely get this product again. It stays on me all day until I take my shower. The smell of this product is beyond amazing, it's addicting.
Lacretia H.
It was ok has a longstanding smell but more for an older audience I'm guessing.
Heidy F.
This is such an over powering smell for me. A little really does go a long way. Best to apply at wrists and in an open area.
Rachel T.
My grandmother wears this. Its the ONLY thing she will wear. Its rather strong to me, but she likes it. A little will for sure go a long way. It is more sutiable for an older person. It has that older classy smell to it1
Tiyanna D.
NG7 7fd
It has a strong smell, sometimes it can smell nice where as if you spray too much it has an unpleasantness smell to it. I wouldn't buy this product again as it's not to my taste and I think the deodorant smells better. I wouldn't say it's pricey is fairly cheap
Cheyenne H.
I got this product as a gift from my sister. I usually like sweet scented perfume but I really liked this product and it was long lasting through your the day.
Minnie's B.
Deepdake, Preston
Smells really musky and overpowering, I prefer a more sweet smell, I would said this is a scet some a more mature person
Denisa S.
Really really nice perfume and very good price fells very nice on the skin and smells really good