Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesSam Edelman
Women's CC109 Sunglasses Black/Pink/Leopard OSFA

Women's CC109 Sunglasses Black/Pink/Leopard OSFA

by Sam Edelman

Glam plastic with texture and animal print temples Product Material- Plastic. Product Weight- 0.20 lbs. 100% UV protection. 57-14-140 mm dimensions. Gradient lenses.

manufacturer.part.number: cc109

Material: Plastic

Gender: Female

100% UV protection; 57-14-140 mm dimensions; Gradient lenses; Product Material - Plastic; Product Weight - 0.20 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's CC109 Sunglasses Black/Pink/Leopard OSFA!
Jen H.
Springfield, MA
I simply adore these sunglasses.  for some reason ever since I was a teen ive loved having a large collection of sunglasses,  Of course back then I couldn't buy the big name brands but that's all changed now.  I love how these look and they are very comfortable sometimes I forget I even have them on.  My eyelashes are very long so I'm picky on my sunglasses I hate the feeling of my lashes brushing up against the glass but I don't have any problems with these
Jashea T.
Statesboro, GA
These are my favorite sunglasses of all time. The shape is so beautiful for my face and personality and the colors and design are simple gorgeous! I think these were pretty friendly in the wallet department and they are definitely adept at keeping my eyes from bleeding in the sun. Definitely recommend.
Kristen J.
Canton, OH
Love love love!!!! I wear them every day. They fit perfect not too tight plus they're absolutely gorgeous!
Ben G.
Demossville, KY
I love love love this product, it works so well, and is so handy I would highly 3 this to anyone! I will be repurchasing this product again in the future! It is very affordable!
Wilda M.
Love wearing these with business suits it adds a great touch to any outfit you wear and very stylish.
Joy W.
These glasses are stylish but functional. I highly recommend. Not crazy expensive either.
Flor A.
1,192 reviews
I purchased this set of sunglasses for a bachelorette party in August 2019. I chose this particular product among others because it contained a variety of colors so that attendees could have their choice. The cat-eye shape of the heart adds an extra bit of flair/sass. I've worn these as regular sunglasses since the bachelorette because they're just that cute!
Michelle R.
Homestead, FL
Wow, me encanta. Excelente producto. Todo el mundo deberia tenerlo y probarlo. Es increible
Hannah P.
Lynnwood
These are darling! Everyone always gives me so many compliments when I wear these. I love the leopard look of these sunglasses and enjoy wearing these during the summer.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Dior crea Forever Skin Correct, corrector 24 h* de duración y tratamiento extremo todo en uno. En una sola pasada, este corrector multiuso disimula ojeras, pequeñas rojeces, manchas e imperfecciones sin marcar las líneas de expresión, para una tez perfecta de la mañana a la noche.  Este corrector es no comedogénico y testado dermatológicamente.

Looking for your answer?