Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareWild Fable
Women's Cateye Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses - Wild Fable Poppy Red

Women's Cateye Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses - Wild Fable™ Poppy Red

by Wild Fable

Cat-eye sunglasses in a red frame with gray lenses. Lenses are finished with UV-protective and scratch-resistant treatments. One size is designed to fit most.

Red cat-eye sunglasses with gray lenses; Lenses feature UV-protective and scratch-resistant treatments; One size fits most

Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up

Eyewear Lens Color: Gray

Primary occasion worn for: Seasonal

Frame Color: Blue

Facial Fit: One Size Fits Most

Secondary occasion worn for: Beach, summer

Dimensions: 2.5 inches (H) X 5.5 inches (W) X 5 inches (L)

Shape: Cateye

Material: Plastic (Frame)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Cateye Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses - Wild Fable™ Poppy Red!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,774 reviews
Women's Cateye Sunglasses with Smoke Lenses - Wild Fable™ Poppy Red uploaded by Sandra G.
These are great and totally fun!! I love the color combination it goes great with my Pink Choose Kindness shirt!! I found them on Amazon and they are the Livho brand!!
Brittany  B.
Wellington, FL
I love this style! Cat eye sunglasses are my favorite and thus brand has some really fun styles and they are so reasonably priced as well!
Amelia H.
Greensboro
I got these for a vintage look on a blast from the past day I had. But I realized how cute these were. They fit great and are way more comfy than I though they would be.

Looking for your answer?