Women's Caftan Dress - Xhilaration (Juniors') White Xxl uploaded by cherifa a.Women's Caftan Dress - Xhilaration (Juniors') White Xxl uploaded by Austen G.

BY XHILARATION

Women's Caftan Dress - Xhilaration (Juniors') White Xxl Gender: Female. Pattern: Tribal design. Material: Rayon. see more...

Austen G.
gilmer, TX
First off, this dress is super comfortable. To me wearing this dress is just as comfortable as wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm 5'6' and it's a great length on me- hitting about mid thigh. I would say its a little big, so stick with your regular size and if you're in between sizes, maybe go down one. I ordered this online and was afraid it would run small so I went up a size and it is a little baggy on me.

This dress will be wrinkled 24/7 when you wear it. It came super wrinkled and I spent like half an hour ironing it. It looked great until I started going about my day. If you're doing a lot of sitting and standing, then it's just going to wrinkle right back up. That irritated me, but I think with the style of the dress the wrinkles didn't look as bad as they could have. Like it's obvious that it's just from the type of fabric it is and sort of goes with the boho style.

The last thing that was kind of a negative for me is that it is VERY low cut.  I do not have a large chest, so cleavage wasn't an issue, but it was roomy in the chest area and I definitely didn't fill out the size I got. I wore a bralette with this and the cut in the front went down to my bralette and you could see it. Mine matched the dress, so it just kind of looked like part of it. It didn't bother me that much, until I was sitting down. I felt too exposed when I was sitting and the dress wasn't lying flat across my chest. Then again, this could just be an issue for me since I don't fill out the dress.

Overall, I do like this dress and it is super cute and comfortable to wear. Just the overall fit and the wrinkly fabric take a few stars away for me.
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
This is like literally this is the best dress ever in my life i need to get it so like it's for summer and like it's for beach ilove it and love infleunster too