BY BURBERRY

Introduced by burberrys in 1997 weekend is a sharp flowery fragrance. This perfume has a blend of soft peach apricot marigold sandalwood vanilla and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
So my boyfriend is not always the best with gifts but this one I was pleasantly surprised with! I love the scent of this perfume, It gives off a very sophisticated and elegant fragrance that is still not too mature for my age. It comes with a good amount of product in it so its definitely a good value. I deff. recommend this product!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
My absolute favorite scent ! It is light but will hold all day! It isn't overwhelming but you can definitely smell it. Fresh, clean and girly! It is perfection .
Monique A.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely lovvvveee this product this spring !!!! It smells so fresh and stays on all day!!! Definitely worth the purchase !!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
One of my all time favorites.

Light, fresh and feminine.

It holds all day. I never feel like it's over powering, or underwhelming. It's always just right.

Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter! Its my go to! 💜💜

It can be hard to find, because it's an oldie but goodie

My last bottle I picked up from Marshall's
Veronica M.
This classic sweet yet musky Burberry scent has been one of my favorites throughout the years and I always have a bottle in stock. I've purchased mine everywhere from Ulta to Groupon! It's such a fresh refreshing classic smelling scent that it really has the perfect name, Weekend! I recommend this fragrance and it's widely available! Just because it's been around for years doesn't mean it's not worth adding it to your collection as it is a classic
Claudia C.
The smell is exquisite, clean, feminine like spring or summer. I use it all the days but I have to say, the fragrance don't lasts all the day specially if you sweat, forget the fragrancy. I would buy it again and carry on my purse to spray at the middle of the day. The price is affordable like $20 dlls in Tjmax.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my all time favorite perfume. Fragrance lasts fresh and for days on the cloths I wear until washed. Everyone around me who smelled it finds it amazing. It the scent which is not too strong on your nose which is the best thing I like about it 😍
Léage Marie M.
I recently purchased Burberry Weekend when I found it on sale for $15! And I wish I would of bought more that one bottle! It's definitely girlie but not too sweet! The smell lasts all day! If you like Burberry Brit Summer you will love this!
Megan B.
This scent reminds me of fall in London when I was on study abroad. The price point is just right and though the scent doesn't last all day, the dry down is nice. The packaging is a bit simple, but since it is Burberry it is also timeless.
Latosha S.
Memphis, TN
Omg Gosh! This perfume is my all time spring and summer scent! It lingers over 24 hours. The bottle is very user friendly. I have been using this for the years and I buy new bottle every year. I will continue to buy it! I get so many compliments when wearing it! Weekend will always be part of my collection! Women's Burberry Weekend by Burberry Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.3 oz
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anywhere besides target sell it?