BY BURBERRY

Introduced by burberry in 2000. It is a refreshing gentle oriental fragrance. This perfume has a blend of citrus, rose, floral, vanilla, oakmoss, and cedar. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Reena N.
Great Falls , VA
I don't know why but I have never tried a Burberry perfume that didn't work well with my body's chemistry. I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. I was loyal to Burberry Brit and London (before it was discontinued) and then tried this one and loved it too.
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
This was the first Burberry parfum I've tried. I've got to say, I loved it. Just the right amount of scent and very light and scrumptious.
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
I used this perfume in high school and have been trying to talk myself back into buying it because I miss the scent
Allison L.
Boston, MA
My favorite perfume ever - it is perfect for the office or for a romantic date. Absolutely flawless
jahaira n.
Oceanside , CA
I am in love with the smell of this perfume. My mother bought it for me for christmas and i fell in love with it.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
This is a classic scent by Burberry and I love how it is not too strong or too sweet and can be worn as an everyday fragrance.
Sohaiba I.
This is my all time favourite perfume from burberry. I'm a repeated user and I literally love the gorgeous bottle and obviously the scent. Bought it online, highly recommended to everyone
Damaris C.
One of my favorites perfumes I was given it to my as a gift. I always got complements.