BY BURBERRY

Released in 2008, this floral woody musk has notes of tea, iris, bluebell, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper, mandarin, light musk, vetiver and cedar. see more...

Maya F.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
I've been using this particular perfume for 8 years or so, and it is one of the constants that I always have in my collection. Sometimes it can be a bit too sweet for night wear, but it is a perfect daytime scent. Pretty bottle too with the classic Burberry print
Marleen V.
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love love love this scent. I can't get enough. I wish i could wear it everyday. But that would require me to be rich and have a dozen bottles. Lol
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burberry never lets me down as far as fragrance go. The lasting power is amazi g and smalls absolutely wonderful. I am a huge fan of Burberry scents. for man and women.
Hope O.
Hope O.
Bought this for my sister who loved this scent. It's long wearing and the packaging is beautiful .
Juhi G.
Juhi G.
Smells so cute and has a vanilla touch to it. I love it and can't wait to get the larger size.