Women's Burberry by Burberry Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.3 oz uploaded by Heather O.

BY BURBERRY

Introduced by burberrys in 1995 burberrys is a refreshing oriental floral fragrance. This perfume has a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Heather O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite! I alternate between this and Brit. I received this bottle for my birthday last January. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. Yes, each persons body is different but all the Burberry scents I've tried have lasted all day.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
AMAZING! This stuff smells incredible therefor you smell incredible! I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this. It is a bit pricey but one spray goes a long way so it lasts along time. I absolutely love this stuff! Highly recommend it!
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume after noticing one of my co-workers wearing it. I was so surprised when she told me it was this perfume. As an avid burberry brit perfume lover, I was surprised that I had never smelled it. This perfume is a burberry classic. After I began wearing it I got so many compliments! Everyone who I told, much like myself when I found out was surprised to find out it was a scent by burberry! This is much worth the price and I highly recommend!
Alexandra T.
Tobyhanna, PA
One of my favorite scents. I am very picky with perfume but, I must say, if you get me some Burberry. I will be 100% satisfied. It's great for a Mother's Day gift, Christmas or even a birthday
Linda S.
Wilmington, DE
Absolutely love love love this scent! Classic perfume. If your looking for a nice and easy but still fragrant perfume this would be perfect. Its an "easy" scent, not to harsh, but yet its not unnoticeable! You can wear this anywhere, incredibly versatile. You will smell fresh and beautiful without "offending anyone" who may not be to big on perfumes.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I have been wearing this scent for yrs. since I was 17 yrs old. It has a warm light vanilla scent. I wear it in the winter mostly.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is a favorite of mine, the reason for 4/5 stars is because of the price. I used this sparingly because it's not cheap. however, many compliments on this scent.
BeautyforYou ..
Amazing fragrance says on most of the day, not over powering. It is one of my favorites can wear it everyday I highly recommend
Rosey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells AMAZING! So sweet and soft yet classic and not fruity. I love this Burberry fragrance and I recommend it to everyone who hates a strong smell.
Alique T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this scent! Such a great classic and sophisticated smell! It lasts a long time as well! The bottle is a nice dice and it is a super good value.