BY BURBERRY

Introduced by burberrys in 1995 burberrys is a refreshing oriental floral fragrance. This perfume has a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
I bought this perfume after noticing one of my co-workers wearing it. I was so surprised when she told me it was this perfume. As an avid burberry brit perfume lover, I was surprised that I had never smelled it. This perfume is a burberry classic. After I began wearing it I got so many compliments! Everyone who I told, much like myself when I found out was surprised to find out it was a scent by burberry! This is much worth the price and I highly recommend!
Kristy H.
I love Burberry! Been using this perfume since high school. I've always get compliments of how settle it smells. Definitely a warm sweet with touches of floral scent. Varies from person to person. But I love how it smells in me and my clothes!!!
Jennifer A.
brandon, fl
It is so hard to find perfumes that i like because most of them give me horrible headaches. This is by far my favorite perfume ever made. it is soft and smells amazing. I stay stocked up.
Tanya W.
This scent is ok. Bought it at Ross for around $20.00. It smells a bit musky with an older vibe to it. I gave it away.
Kristina K.
Pflugerville , TX
I recently bought this perfume and I really like the scent and it is a perfume that I can wear everyday.