Women's Brooks Revel Sneaker, Size 10 B - Black uploaded by Erika H.

BY BROOKS

Blending lightweight performance with standout street style, Brooks' new neutral trainer features a knit-mesh upper that hugs and expands with every foot strike. A BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning along with a segmented crash pad at the heel, while a stretch overlay wraps your midfoot for a secure fit. Color(s): black/ anthracite/ primer grey, diva pink/ plum caspia / black, inland blue/ blue/ lime, white/ anthracite/ black. Brand: BROOKS. Style Name: Brooks Revel Sneaker (Women). Style Number: 5373518. Available in stores. see more...

Erika H.
Chicago
Looking for a comfy pair of shoes to run errands in? Well, look no further. With cushion and mild stability, theses shoes are great for anyone who experiences any heel pain when they’re in their feet. The only con I have is that at the end of a long day wearing the Brooks Revel, I’ll feel the shoe rubbing on my arch.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
This shoe line from Brooks is one of the most comfy workout shoes! I have flat feet that require some support when I am working out. These do not hurt my feet when doing high or low intensity workouts. They are a great affordable option for a tennis shoes with some support! I highly recommend these shoes!
The L.
Ashland
I switched over from Nike due to everyone telling me once you wear brooks you’ll never go back and they were correct! I loved the feel on the first run no breaking them in or anything, not too expensive and super cute! Would recommend and definitely buy again!
Paige B.
Is this brand better than Hoka?