Women's Bomber Jacket Black/Red M - Who What Wear uploaded by Timara K.

BY WHO WHAT WEAR

The Who What Wear™ Silk Bomber offers a fresh take on the stylish staple. Wear it snapped up to your chin for a surprisingly tailored look, with a lovely silky texture that elevates your outfit; we've also loved the street style combo of wearing it open over crop tops and wide-leg pants. Size: Medium. Color: Red. Gender: Female. see more...

Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Made by WHO WHAT WEAR from TARGET, this Oversized with Ruffle detail Jean Jacket is Amazing!!! It's the perfect cute oversized jacket that you can wear any time of the year! Dress it up or down!! And for $39.99...you can't beat the price!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
I love bomber jackets. They're cute and easy to pair with almost any outfit with the right colors. Good to wear with a casual outfit. They're really affordable I definitely recommend this to everyone to wear.
Beautiful design. Nice light spring coat that can protect you from the wind without being too heavy
Cassieus T.
Kentville, NS
I would definitely say this bomber jacket has the perfect material, it’s really silky and doesn’t leave any sweat stains and is pretty nice for that spring/summer florals looks I love the design it doesn’t look cheaply made and is pretty strong,so what are you waiting for u should buy it now!
nature 4.
agadir
hello every body i like this products so much and i hope to get this products to do review of hem in my big instagram ....
seriousely
if i get it i wanna be so happy and i wanna share it with my friend and
my fammilly not just that i wanna take a lot of products in this site
Iméne b.
souk ahras
oh my god This is a great jacket and it fits perfectly. i just love the fact that its very stylish and well made.Too hot to wear it.the arms are on the right size for me also the color is perfect and girly i just adore this beautiful piece of art i can't wait to have this jacket and you can buy one too you will never gonna regret it
Denisse S.

me encantaaaaaaa!
la vi en forever y en instagram y youtube es la moda literal todas dicen que es de excelente calidad y yo creo que es verdad me encantaria unay
Shahma A.
Manama, Bahrain
In love with this jacket❤❤ It's got the smooth and silky texture material to it💙 the floral design is just so pretty👄