Women's Beyonce Heat by Beyonce Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY BEYONCE

This was launched by the design house of beyonce in the year 2010.the nose behind this fragrance is claude dir and olivier gillotin.top notes are red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach;middle notes are honeysuckle, almond and musky cream.base notes aresequoia wood, tonka and amber.this fragrance is classified as vanilla oriental. see more...

Shastri P.
Shastri P.
Warm and sensual fragrance. Reminds me of a higher end European eau, but can't place my finger on it. As an alternative to said European fragrance, it's a must try. Great for date night.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
Oh my God!! I love love love this Eau de Parfum Spray. It has wonderful spice and floral notes and I love the fact I can wear it year round.
Griselda H.
Griselda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this Beyoncé heat by beyoncé eau de perfume spray I get so many compliments about how good it smells.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This is my favorite fall/winter scent! It's a very sultry smell that doesn't work well with sweat (hence fall/winter designation)...It's very lasting and I ALWAYS receive compliments when I wear it.
Danylle H.
Danylle H.
I really liked the scent of this perfume and wore it daily for a couple months. However, not long after getting it, I started getting terrible headaches. I had never gotten headaches from a perfume, prior to this, so I didn't make the correlation until after a few months when I suddenly decided to stop wearing it. After I stopped wearing it, I stopped having the terrible headaches. I'm still rating this as a 3-star because it does have a pleasant fragrance.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I love is súper rich the fragance is very cool i love i recommend so much also the price is ok
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
London , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent from Beyonce's different perfumes! I would honestly wear this daily! If I ever find this again I will definitely buy it!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this scent Women's #BeyonceHeat by Beyonce it smells so beautiful and every time I wear it I get so many compliments and always get asked what kind of perfume I am wearing. I definitely recommend this perfume and I will be buying it again.