Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz

by Betsey Johnson

This was launched by the design house of betsey johnson in the year 2006.the nose behind this fragrance is bernard blanc and mathilde bijaoui.top notes are grapefruit, pear, black currant and tangerine;middle notes are floral and fruity accords of freesia, lily of the valley and red apple.base notes arecedarwood, sandalwood, praline, amber and musks.this fragrance is classified as fruity.

What is this scent like? Floral?
I love that perfume every woman should have god is inexplicable aroma
Why Is the bottle super cute and needs to be on my dresser???? How does it smell? How long does the scent last?? Can someone let me sample it?
Start your review of Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz!
Douglassville, PA
Love love love! I always receive compliments when I wear this. I also have it in a rollerball to keep in my purse. The smell lasts all day!
I have this an actually went through three bottles of it ! It smells so good it makes me feels so girly plus the packaging it's super cute
Noble, OK
My teenage dream. The only thing I use to wear. It's so cute and smells amazing. It just doesn't last as long as I would like it too.
Great light, Sweet fragrance good for every day use. I get compliments when I wear this scent, which is pretty often. Love it!
Lake LA, CA
I love this perfume, huge fan since it was released. The beautiful smell stay on long and it so sweet! It is a great buy!
Baltimore, MD
This is a very strong scent. you only need a little bit to last all day. This scent was too warm for me and too strong.
Long Beach, NY
Strong scent but the smell is really nice and musky. Smell on you last for a while and I always get compliments on it.
Sanborn, NY
I only wear fruity scents. This is perfect me!!! I would definitely recommend this for anyone planning any dates!!
Anchorage, AK
This perfume smells amazing! I love how it's sweet but musky at the same time! Perfect scent for every day !
Chula, GA
I love the fragrance, and it lasts all day. As expected, Betsey Johnson makes another exceptional product.