Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz

by Betsey Johnson

This was launched by the design house of betsey johnson in the year 2006.the nose behind this fragrance is bernard blanc and mathilde bijaoui.top notes are grapefruit, pear, black currant and tangerine;middle notes are floral and fruity accords of freesia, lily of the valley and red apple.base notes arecedarwood, sandalwood, praline, amber and musks.this fragrance is classified as fruity.

What is this scent like? Floral?
I love that perfume every woman should have god is inexplicable aroma
Why Is the bottle super cute and needs to be on my dresser???? How does it smell? How long does the scent last?? Can someone let me sample it?
Start your review of Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz!
Raleigh, NC
This has been my favorite parfum for over 10 years now. It was once super pricey but now you can find the big bottles at places like Marshall’s for around $20. It’s a combination of floral and sweet.
This is by far hands down my favorite perfume that I own. The smell is so deep and amazing I like to wear it year round day or night and the packaging it so super cute!!
I absolutely love this fragrance! I wear it almost everyday and i get so many complements on it! The bottle it comes in is super cute. It doesn't smell like anything I have ever smelt but it is a wonderful smelling product!
Lake Charles, LA
This smells very good but it does go away after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this to everyone but it would be good for just a quick shopping trip or bite to eat.
Montgomery, AL
Absolutely love this fragrance! Smells awesome. ITs great to use when going out on a nice date and other events. Its probably too sweet for your casual work days.
This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. I've been wearing it for years and always get compliments on it. It's the perfect combination of fruity and spicy.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm not very big on perfumes but out of the select few that I like this is one of my favorites. I love Betsey Johnson and I love how she makes me smell.
I love this perfume. I also have the body lotion. I love the smell of both. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great perfume to wear.
HAMSHIRE, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This perfume is absolutely perfect for me the scent lasts for hours and it smells good with my body chemistry which is difficult to find for me
Anaheim, CA
1,649 reviews
Esta fragansia es muy jugetona te ase sentir in poco sexy y esta fragansia es muy acsesible para to do los presupuestos y me encanta la marca