Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by Brenda R.Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by Marisa D.Women's Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by Caroline W.

BY BETSEY JOHNSON

This was launched by the design house of betsey johnson in the year 2006.the nose behind this fragrance is bernard blanc and mathilde bijaoui.top notes are grapefruit, pear, black currant and tangerine;middle notes are floral and fruity accords of freesia, lily of the valley and red apple.base notes arecedarwood, sandalwood, praline, amber and musks.this fragrance is classified as fruity. see more...

• I love that perfume every woman should have god i...Be the first to answer!
  • Why Is the bottle super cute and needs to be on my dresser???? How ...2 Answers
  • From a 1-10 scale how would you rate the package5 Answers
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I have been wearing this fragrance for years. It's super inexpensive compared to many perfumes, and I get tons of compliments. I am not sure what it smells like, but it's a nice balance of florals without being sweet or overwhelming. It's been discontinued supposedly, but I find it at Marshall's and TJ Maxx every time I go.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It reminds me of juicy couture but a bit more wild and sexy. I'm sad this is has been pulled but you can still find it at outlets or on amazon.
On me this fragrance pulls a mixture of sweet, spicy and floral. It's beautiful! I always receive compliments when I'm wearing this.
alexa F.
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my go to perfume. I'm always getting compliments for it. I love that it's flirty and fun, not stale or too overpowering like some perfumes can be. Perfect Spring and Summer scent!!
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My teenage dream. The only thing I use to wear. It's so cute and smells amazing. It just doesn't last as long as I would like it too.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love this perfume, huge fan since it was released. The beautiful smell stay on long and it so sweet! It is a great buy!
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Anchorage, AK
This perfume smells amazing! I love how it's sweet but musky at the same time! Perfect scent for every day !
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Vail, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the 3.4 fl oz eau de parfum and I absolutely love the smell. It has a nice flirty floral scent to it and the bottle almost looks like it has a bright pink crown as a lid to the bottle. Great for a date night with my husband. Definitely a go to scent for me.
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is a favorite of mine, and I'm sad that it's hard to find these days! It is such a beautiful scent. It makes me feel sexy, feminine, and powerful! If you can find it, definitely pick it up! I will continue to repurchase!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
This was my most favorite perfume that I have ever owned! I was so sad when they discontinued it! Smelt so florally and sweet! Purchased from Macy's in the box set! I would definitely buy again if it was still being sold!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good it stays on me for days. I'm a repeat user even though I set my allergies off. I purchased this at tjmax it's like about 40 not as much as others I love there formula no need to change
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
From a 1-10 scale how would you rate the package
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Why Is the bottle super cute and needs to be on my dresser???? How does it smell? How long does the scent last?? Can someone let me sample it?
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
What is this scent like? Floral?
Karla S.
Karla S.
I love that perfume every woman should have god is inexplicable aroma