Women's Bed Stu Hilda Sandal, Size 9 M - Brown

Women's Bed Stu Hilda Sandal, Size 9 M - Brown

Artfully distressed vegetable-tanned leather adds subtle vintage vibes to this go-to strappy sandal made with a cushy footbed for stylish all-day excursions. Style Name: Bed Stu Hilda Sandal (Women). Style Number: 6037728.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Women's Bed Stu Hilda Sandal, Size 9 M - Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Eau Claire, WI
Women's Bed Stu Hilda Sandal, Size 9 M - Brown uploaded by Lisa M.
Women's Bed Stu Hilda Sandal, Size 9 M - Brown uploaded by Lisa M.
This is my first pair of Bed Stu sandals. They were a splurge for me at $150 but I have a hard time finding sandals that fit my feet. These are comfortable and have some adjustable buckles so I can make them tighter. I typically wear an 8 1/2 but had to go up to a 9 in these. I love the color and that they are made from leather. The part where your foot goes is a little slippery initially but I expect it to change as i wear them more.

Looking for your answer?